Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 53   Go Down

Author Topic: [WvW] General discussion  (Read 168121 times)

Tafka

Re: World of vanishing Warriors - [WvW]
« Reply #440 on: November 22, 2008, 12:12:23 pm »
Hey WWw post our latest 5-round CW pls xD I wanna get the screens! lolololol. ok whatever. bye!

Frey

« Reply #441 on: December 03, 2008, 01:46:02 pm »
2/12/08
[WvW] - {Q} 1-2

Xandoz

« Reply #442 on: December 03, 2008, 02:29:24 pm »
2/12/08

#                   - [FoH]       1-2
#                   - [FoH]       2-1
« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 05:19:28 pm by Xandoz »

Legend

« Reply #443 on: December 03, 2008, 07:25:32 pm »
#215                  - [FoH]       2-1 | I II III             2008-11-19
#216                  - {Q}          1-2 | I II III            2008-11-19
#217                  - [NB-AT]   3-1 | I II III IV         2008-11-20
#218                  - [FoH]       1-2 | I II III             2008-11-26
#219                  - {Q}          2-0 | I II                  2008-11-27
#220                  - [NB-AT]   3-1 | I II III IV         2008-11-27
#221                  - {Q}         3-2 | I II III IV V      2008-11-30
#222                  - {Q}         1-2 | I II III              2008-12-02
#223                  - [FoH]      1-2 | I II III              2008-12-02
#224                  - [FoH]      2-1 | I II III              2008-12-03                 

« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 07:27:58 pm by Legend »

Xandoz

« Reply #444 on: December 03, 2008, 11:09:38 pm »
#225                   - [aR]         2-1
#226                   - [aR]         2-1

Captain Nack Sparrow

« Reply #445 on: December 04, 2008, 01:25:36 pm »
#225                   - [aR]         2-1
#226                   - [aR]         2-1
#225                   - [aR]         2-0
:P :P
nsg

Legend

« Reply #446 on: December 04, 2008, 09:59:40 pm »
#227                  - [FoH]      2-0 | I II              2008-12-04
#228                  - L7/         2-0 | I II              2008-12-04                           

QuiverS

« Reply #447 on: December 07, 2008, 07:15:29 pm »
Due to my inactivity and no real fun for the game anymore, I want to ask one of the members to be so polite to remove me from the memberslist, cause it has no real use anymore for me to be in any clan.

Thanks.

Thor

« Reply #448 on: December 07, 2008, 07:36:34 pm »
Who wrote that? oSq or Legend?

(I bet for oSq because he wants everybody who fails in cws out of the clan hehe. I HAVE EXPIERENCE OF HIM)

edit @ Legend's post: OK! I can call r4mba, and everybody of us know that r4mba > konkku
« Last Edit: December 07, 2008, 07:53:14 pm by Thor »

Legend

« Reply #449 on: December 07, 2008, 07:48:47 pm »
Due to my inactivity and no real fun for the game anymore, I want to ask one of the members to be so polite to remove me from the memberslist, cause it has no real use anymore for me to be in any clan.

Thanks.
Alright, I appreciate the decision, like all of the members most certainly do. Though Lukas will obviously commit a suicide.
And I politely ask Thor to shut his mouth or I'll ask oSq to put there something nasty.

_________

[WvW]      1  |  I
{Q}           2  |  II III

Frey

« Reply #450 on: December 07, 2008, 08:22:29 pm »
Hmm, sad to see you leaving.
We sure had a great time and great games/cws together!
I did notice that you didn't enjoy the games lately though, so I kinda expected something like this..
We'll miss you. And of course you're always welcome back. :)

Kisses and good luck with your schoolstuff etc.! ,
FreY
:-*

Xandoz

« Reply #451 on: December 07, 2008, 08:22:39 pm »

Thanks.

Was nice while you were active, lets hope you will return to that some time. Good luck with the apartment etc :)

QuiverS

« Reply #452 on: December 07, 2008, 09:04:14 pm »

(I bet for oSq because he wants everybody who fails in cws out of the clan hehe. I HAVE EXPIERENCE OF HIM)

edit @ Legend's post: OK! I can call r4mba, and everybody of us know that r4mba > konkku

haha seriously, the way you have turned into such an idiot towards me and many others, I will never get why. :)

But good luck to you Thor.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2008, 09:06:28 pm by QuiverS »

oSq

« Reply #453 on: December 07, 2008, 09:32:09 pm »

Yea your skills really just weren't enough!! sry

Btw last time your explanation why you got kicked from Uw was that I didn't like you because you have so big mouth.

Waiting for next one...
[WvW]

Thor

« Reply #454 on: December 08, 2008, 05:54:24 pm »
Ok it's time to come out with some facts.

First of all, when this great WvW clan was on creation stage, there was arrogant-oSq who wanted to be leader with Legend. That couldn't another big boy agree, Luffy. I, Thor, kinda safed the thing, by wanting the clan be equal for everyone. This oSq and Legend vs. luffy thing though made issue to clan, so starting was not great. Xandoz had never liked Luffy, I can't blame him, Xandoz is great person imo anyways. So, the Axel oSq-Legend-Xandoz made clear to Luffy that he would be kicked. Legend and Luffy used to be good friends, but Legend has aswell turned to oSq's stage, SELFISH BASTARD.

Before that happened I had left the LX, and WvW due to inactivity and this became boring to me. But this Luffy-issue opened my eyes, LEGEND WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME TO ME! I and Legend used to be very good friends too, and he should respect me if we look to 2006 times, when I took him as one creator for [aC] clan. He was before that just some mortarnoob, only Wander and few noobs knew him before. I brought him to LXA, and look at him now. He acts very mature here indeed, but people see only the capsule of him, from the inside he is just like oSq, selfish bastard.

This may sound grievous, but I have good reasons for it.

But, actually, I seriously don't care anymore, I don't need to tease you guys anymore after this post.

And yeah, now I am in very cool clan, {Q}uality, here are not such arrogants like Legend and oSq. And what I've now seen, SorZ is a lot better as person than oSq or Legend. He is not sick bastard. Members of {Q}uality don't care who is leader and who is not, unlike arrogant bastards oSq and Legend.

Luckily Flare saw how sick it is to be in clan with oSq and Legend.

And everyone has critized how g*y person Luffy is, he is nothing compared to Legend, or oSq.

PS. I don't have anything against Frey, Xandoz, or Kevin. Everyone of them are cool persons what I've seen.

Flare

« Reply #455 on: December 08, 2008, 06:18:40 pm »

The real reason why i left wasnt because just of Legends and oSqs opinions against luffy, it was because all others wanted things that i didnt agree, or i just wanted those things to go other ways than others in the clan wanted.

I dont have anything against WvW, its great clan with skilled people, but not right clan for me.

Ahmed

« Reply #456 on: December 08, 2008, 06:19:06 pm »

Thanks.

You quit like every week.  Cool stuff.
Learning about chemistry all day is more fun than anything... sorry LieroX.

Xandoz

« Reply #457 on: December 09, 2008, 10:30:45 pm »
[WvW] - [aR] 2-0
[WvW] - {Q} 3-2

Adam

« Reply #458 on: December 09, 2008, 11:07:52 pm »
Ok it's time to come out with some facts.

First of all, when this great WvW clan was on creation stage, there was arrogant-oSq who wanted to be leader with Legend. That couldn't another big boy agree, Luffy. I, Thor, kinda safed the thing, by wanting the clan be equal for everyone. This oSq and Legend vs. luffy thing though made issue to clan, so starting was not great. Xandoz had never liked Luffy, I can't blame him, Xandoz is great person imo anyways. So, the Axel oSq-Legend-Xandoz made clear to Luffy that he would be kicked. Legend and Luffy used to be good friends, but Legend has aswell turned to oSq's stage, SELFISH BASTARD.

Before that happened I had left the LX, and WvW due to inactivity and this became boring to me. But this Luffy-issue opened my eyes, LEGEND WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME TO ME! I and Legend used to be very good friends too, and he should respect me if we look to 2006 times, when I took him as one creator for [aC] clan. He was before that just some mortarnoob, only Wander and few noobs knew him before. I brought him to LXA, and look at him now. He acts very mature here indeed, but people see only the capsule of him, from the inside he is just like oSq, selfish bastard.

This may sound grievous, but I have good reasons for it.

But, actually, I seriously don't care anymore, I don't need to tease you guys anymore after this post.

And yeah, now I am in very cool clan, {Q}uality, here are not such arrogants like Legend and oSq. And what I've now seen, SorZ is a lot better as person than oSq or Legend. He is not sick bastard. Members of {Q}uality don't care who is leader and who is not, unlike arrogant bastards oSq and Legend.

And everyone has critized how g*y person Luffy is, he is nothing compared to Legend, or oSq.

PS. I don't have anything against Frey, Xandoz, or Kevin. Everyone of them are cool persons what I've seen.

Go home WvW's, Thor pwned your asses!!!!

Always wanted to say this, but had to wait for such a long post from Thor. Anyone remembers what am I refering to? ;)
Quote from: Asrack
I missed inturpreted that wrong than.
Gezz.

Desmond

• 5 4 5 8 7 7 5 5 4 3 7 7 6 1 1 3 <-- the first music title! (aint it gay and lovely Haze)
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +80/-16
  • 3488 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Desmond
  • Beautiful madness.
« Reply #459 on: December 09, 2008, 11:26:46 pm »
TIp for writing : The letter "a" is also a word. Who is this directed at?
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 53   Go Up

anything