Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 53   Go Down

Author Topic: [WvW] General discussion  (Read 158981 times)

Kristoffer

Re: World of vanishing Warriors - [WvW]
« Reply #400 on: October 15, 2008, 08:28:21 pm »
Seriusly, why can't you just accept you lost ? Not nice sportmanship when you do like this.

AgnituS

« Reply #401 on: October 15, 2008, 09:09:59 pm »
Maybe FoH should first think about their own sportmanship before they come correcting others?

Kristoffer

« Reply #402 on: October 15, 2008, 09:12:48 pm »
Maybe FoH should first think about their own sportmanship before they come correcting others?

Hehe you learned that sentence in school?

Captain Nack Sparrow

« Reply #403 on: October 15, 2008, 09:15:34 pm »
Maybe both sides should shut the **** up and start playing instead of whining about game styles of a stupid 2D game.
This discussion ends nowhere.
nsg

Sebbe

« Reply #404 on: October 15, 2008, 09:32:49 pm »
[WvW] Vs. (V)  1-2 x2

Here
or
Here

Happy to help. :)

oSq

« Reply #405 on: October 16, 2008, 12:46:18 am »
Maybe both sides should shut the **** up and start playing instead of whining about game styles of a stupid 2D game.

I should just stuf the f**k up if someone fakes me?
Seriusly, why can't you just accept you lost ? Not nice sportmanship when you do like this.

YEA I USUALLY HAVE 2 KILLS IN CW!!!!! Now when you said that I really beliave it was rambake. Who else would wanna play bad with my nick against FoH? And rambage has faked me earlier aswell.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 12:48:21 am by oSq »
[WvW]

Purplehaze

« Reply #406 on: October 16, 2008, 01:33:30 am »
If the host was perhaps on an OLX with the IP tracker, he could go into the conversation logs and find the IP of the faker, and someone like me could easily check it.  =o

oSq

« Reply #407 on: October 16, 2008, 02:01:40 am »
If the host was perhaps on an OLX with the IP tracker, he could go into the conversation logs and find the IP of the faker, and someone like me could easily check it.  =o

Unfortunately the host was Cumi and I'm sure he won't do that. Anyway I sended wants join messages to his server in the middle of the game but Cumi hadn't allowed those.
[WvW]

Purplehaze

« Reply #408 on: October 16, 2008, 02:08:07 am »
Unfortunately the host was Cumi and I'm sure he won't do that. Anyway I sended wants join messages to his server in the middle of the game but Cumi hadn't allowed those.

You're seeing it in the wrong way, oSq! If he doesn't allow someone to track the IP through LXA, then that looks pretty suspicious to me. Of course, he could always prove FoH's innocence by simply giving me the IP, where I could track it, and prove that it was you.

So right now, the evidence is in your favor, and the community will know that FoH is too stuck up to take the clan war off their list if it was indeed a faker. 

Lodur

« Reply #409 on: October 16, 2008, 01:38:46 pm »

You're seeing it in the wrong way, oSq! If he doesn't allow someone to track the IP through LXA, then that looks pretty suspicious to me. Of course, he could always prove FoH's innocence by simply giving me the IP, where I could track it, and prove that it was you.

So right now, the evidence is in your favor, and the community will know that FoH is too stuck up to take the clan war off their list if it was indeed a faker. 

With all the respect, Alex, i believe Cumi simply dont give a phuck :>
When you reach max level you stop leveling

Flaw

« Reply #410 on: October 16, 2008, 03:21:10 pm »
Cumi uses 0.56, not OLX. As far as I remember anyways.
"I'm a ****ing starship. I'm allowed to cheat." -  The Arbitary

Kristoffer

« Reply #411 on: October 16, 2008, 07:26:32 pm »

YEA I USUALLY HAVE 2 KILLS IN CW!!!!! Now when you said that I really beliave it was rambake. Who else would wanna play bad with my nick against FoH? And rambage has faked me earlier aswell.

Hehe blaming ramba for your 2 kills  ;D.

Thor

« Reply #412 on: October 18, 2008, 01:01:06 pm »
I've never faked anyone. habby to hjelp

Legend

« Reply #413 on: October 21, 2008, 02:51:07 pm »
#177                  - [Osp]    2-0 | I II                 2008-10-20
#178                  - {Q}       0-2 | I II                 2008-10-20
#179                  - {Q}       2-1 | I II III            2008-10-20

r4mbake

• My frontend is totally shit, link to download doesnt even work -> I dont want people to see it in total so they cant take away my last ounce of self respect. Spammer for life yo!
  • LXA Part Time Adapt
  • Schwartz: +24/-7
  • 690 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To r4mbake
  • FoH>Yuo!!1
« Reply #414 on: October 21, 2008, 03:10:08 pm »

Sorry osg i have an alibi, I was in Poland 15.10-19.10.

Thanks gusy that made me feel alot better and i tought we were hated in lx!! anyway thats signs that left FoH 50 times not canal... canal only 5 times
-Mc Hammer

Lodur

« Reply #415 on: October 21, 2008, 03:11:17 pm »

Pics please!

r4mbake

• My frontend is totally shit, link to download doesnt even work -> I dont want people to see it in total so they cant take away my last ounce of self respect. Spammer for life yo!
  • LXA Part Time Adapt
  • Schwartz: +24/-7
  • 690 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To r4mbake
  • FoH>Yuo!!1
« Reply #416 on: October 21, 2008, 03:15:20 pm »

Pics please!
Pics are not needed. Have anybody seen me in LX or in MSN while I was in Poland. The answer is no.
It is always easy to blame FoH

Thanks gusy that made me feel alot better and i tought we were hated in lx!! anyway thats signs that left FoH 50 times not canal... canal only 5 times
-Mc Hammer

Lodur

« Reply #417 on: October 21, 2008, 03:17:07 pm »

Pics please!
Pics are not needed. Have anybody seen me in LX or in MSN while I was in Poland. The answer is no.
It is always easy to blame FoH

Nah, i just wanted to see some pics of you =D

Thor

« Reply #418 on: October 21, 2008, 07:34:54 pm »
I prove it because I was in Poland with r4mcake

Frey

« Reply #419 on: October 28, 2008, 04:05:42 pm »
WvW v Q 2-0  28/10/08
Round 1: http://img504.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wvwvqhq6.jpg