Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 53   Go Down

Author Topic: [WvW] General discussion  (Read 158949 times)

Tafka

Re: World of vanishing Warriors - [WvW]
« Reply #360 on: September 21, 2008, 09:36:20 am »
Agn is cool. I played few games with his yesterday, he won all. He is cool guy, good luck!!

oSq

« Reply #361 on: September 21, 2008, 05:23:06 pm »
OKOKOKOK. AGN IS BACK! <3 Welcome back my love. We couldn't live without you and you couldn't without us. So we are together again!

Agn started owning in his first clanwars ofc:

WvW vs Ta 2-0 I II

WvW vs Osp 2-1 I II III

[WvW]

Xandoz

« Reply #362 on: September 22, 2008, 10:47:05 pm »
WvW - FoH 2-1 (1.0 20lt, 1.0 100lt)

Kristoffer

« Reply #363 on: September 22, 2008, 10:49:49 pm »
foh won www yesterday 3-1.. add it this right lukas?

and today we played clanwar and it went fine :D, we have to finnish it later though, agn just camped in the air like uw times and I was inside waiting, but nah nah =), and when we started the third round when I spawn killed xandoz he said was typing but he weren't - Because he moved.  anyway I'm afraid im with lablad etc, uw. Cya laters.

+ karma?

I've seen lukas sent a message about they won, here is a screen when I had to go also.

http://img528.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lierox47qy5.png

www's way to win. Keep it up ;)

Pelimies

« Reply #364 on: September 22, 2008, 10:57:28 pm »
Lukas 2 kills  :D
Very failful day for the wifeperson.

Ahmed

« Reply #365 on: September 22, 2008, 11:14:39 pm »

Why does FoH lie about their health "Oh we don't crash on purpose to get the advantage" all this garbage then you post screens where you have little health saying you are full, man oh man that's FoH for you.
Learning about chemistry all day is more fun than anything... sorry LieroX.

Asrack

« Reply #366 on: September 23, 2008, 02:21:54 am »

Why does FoH lie about their health "Oh we don't crash on purpose to get the advantage" all this garbage then you post screens where you have little health saying you are full, man oh man that's FoH for you.

It scares the opponent and gives you an advantage. It's a good tactic IMO. (The lying about the health thing.)

Ahmed

« Reply #367 on: September 23, 2008, 02:49:17 am »

It scares the opponent and gives you an advantage. It's a good tactic IMO. (The lying about the health thing.)

Not that, I mean whenever people ask me of course I lie, but I mean during cw one person leaves then to say "Oh no worries I had full health so it's fair for you guys still because we can play from where we left off" when in reality if you restart you have a higher possibility of winning because your health gets reset from low to full.
Learning about chemistry all day is more fun than anything... sorry LieroX.

Asrack

« Reply #368 on: September 23, 2008, 03:09:09 am »
Oh, well whatever. We've put up with it for years. :P

AgnituS

« Reply #369 on: September 23, 2008, 08:01:49 am »

and today we played clanwar and it went fine :D, we have to finnish it later though, agn just camped in the air like uw times and I was inside waiting, but nah nah =), and when we started the third round when I spawn killed xandoz he said was typing but he weren't - Because he moved.  anyway I'm afraid im with lablad etc, uw. Cya laters.

If someone was camping, then it was you. You were inside the building, camping in a position where you had advantage no matter from which direction I would have attacked. I could have faced you anywhere else, but not there.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 08:03:48 am by AgnituS »

Kristoffer

« Reply #370 on: September 23, 2008, 08:12:19 am »

If someone was camping, then it was you. You were inside the building, camping in a position where you had advantage no matter from which direction I would have attacked. I could have faced you anywhere else, but not there.

I wouldn't camp. Why should I go out when you could have went inside? What says you did right? You even restarted the cw when xandoz got a bad spawn. your clan said you wanted to get chilled at LXA but this is not the best thing to do it by starting over in a clanwar. You guys can add it as a victory if you'd like. But we both know the fact.

USA guys, that health thing is not really serious, you should know im never serious ???

Xandoz

« Reply #371 on: September 23, 2008, 02:33:38 pm »
You gave up = win for us. And i did type when you killed me, i would never lie about such a thing :D

edit.

I dont know about that clanwar so you should ask someone else to add it.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 02:36:48 pm by Xandoz »

Lablad

« Reply #372 on: September 23, 2008, 02:54:52 pm »
Even i saw the server yesterday , it was 3vs3 and there even was extra fohers...so ADD IT  =O
#Winner of the Blood Red Tournament
#King of Classic
#God Of War 2009
#Winner of the FFW
#Winner of Multimod tourney 2008
#Winner of Champions League 3
#2nd Place in Big Price Day
#2nd Place in 100lt Lamda Tourney
#3rd Place in LXA Tournament III

oSq

« Reply #373 on: September 23, 2008, 03:05:41 pm »

+ karma?

I've seen lukas sent a message about they won, here is a screen when I had to go also.

I heard you gave up. It's your style to lose, not our style to win.

Do you really beliave Xandoz would lie about that? He definately isn't like that so at least I can't beliave that.

About Agn camping in air. If you'd go to air it would be about 50-50 chances there. If Agn would have attacked to your camp place inside, it would have been at least about 30% better chances for you. I myself think it's pretty hard to 'camp' in the air like you said Agn was doing. You yourself said you were 'waiting' inside. I'd say it's more camping than Agn's 'waiting' in the air.

I don't get what do guys like you Kristoffer get when you come here to LXA whine about what happens in clanwars. You seem to enjoy the situation when some cool clan like we do something 'wrong' in clanwar and then you have a chance to tell about it to everyone public! Should we tell about EVERY dirty trick what other clans do against us in clanwars? In my opinion no. But if you really care that much, sure you can make our reputation lower if you want and come and whine to our theard as much you want. I think it's pathetic but it's your way..

Anyway I love clanwars against FoH. I hope Kristoffer won't ruin our nice clanwars in the future with this and there won't come any 'war'.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 03:11:05 pm by oSq »
[WvW]

Kristoffer

« Reply #374 on: September 23, 2008, 06:14:52 pm »

+ karma?

I heard you gave up. It's your style to lose, not our style to win.

Do you really beliave Xandoz would lie about that? He definately isn't like that so at least I can't beliave that.

About Agn camping in air. If you'd go to air it would be about 50-50 chances there. If Agn would have attacked to your camp place inside, it would have been at least about 30% better chances for you. I myself think it's pretty hard to 'camp' in the air like you said Agn was doing. You yourself said you were 'waiting' inside. I'd say it's more camping than Agn's 'waiting' in the air.

I don't get what do guys like you Kristoffer get when you come here to LXA whine about what happens in clanwars. You seem to enjoy the situation when some cool clan like we do something 'wrong' in clanwar and then you have a chance to tell about it to everyone public! Should we tell about EVERY dirty trick what other clans do against us in clanwars? In my opinion no. But if you really care that much, sure you can make our reputation lower if you want and come and whine to our theard as much you want. I think it's pathetic but it's your way..

Anyway I love clanwars against FoH. I hope Kristoffer won't ruin our nice clanwars in the future with this and there won't come any 'war'.

Seems like it's easy to get a date with you if I was a phedofil =D, "Xandoz would never lie about that", nice trust.

I wouldn't give up, I had to go and pee because my bigsis were going to take a LONG bath and I were going to sleep after that.
So I thought it was ok since Xandoz last a whole life while moving in the beginning and he got pissed and asked agn to restart =D. www's spirit. 

Make your clan lower? What are you talking about, it's not me who makes the clan lower, I wasn't the guy that asked about restarting in cw cuz of a bad spawnkill when he moved.

You told me earlier before how much you hate FoH blabla, and now this  ;D.
I have to give Lablad +karma now.

Booomshakalak. Take care  :-[

Xandoz

« Reply #375 on: September 23, 2008, 06:25:36 pm »
instead of spamming in our thread you can admit to yourself that you typekilled me and we can all go back to normal.

Kristoffer

« Reply #376 on: September 23, 2008, 06:35:50 pm »
instead of spamming in our thread you can admit to yourself that you typekilled me and we can all go back to normal.

If wouldn't call this spam, it's fact =D. Anyway about Xandoz is a loyal person - Maybe. But he have asked me many times to  fakenick his clanguys, ye im sure noones belive me. Your choice. But last time was in a clanwar with Q, he asked me to fakenick QuiverS.(This was WvW's server) After that when SorZ were gonna host Lukas told me I couldn't come because they took IP and Country.

I'm sure noone will belive me but it's ok. I know the fact, so do Xandoz :).

I think I'm finnished here for awhile.

Thor

« Reply #377 on: September 23, 2008, 06:42:20 pm »
WvW reminds me of HIFK...

Legend

« Reply #378 on: September 23, 2008, 09:30:42 pm »

09-23

[WvW]    - [FoH]
     2-3 | I II III IV V
               - {Q]         2-1 | I II III
               - [FoH]      2-1 | I II III

iliera

• "To be is to do"-Socrates; "To do is to be"-Sartre; "Do Be Do Be Do"-Sinatra.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +156/-96
  • 14 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To iliera
  • Vicinity of obscenity
« Reply #379 on: September 24, 2008, 04:32:30 pm »
i love this page,every user posts a post with
ADD IT
btw what's the big difference who won or lost?u are WvW and FoH,remember?
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 53   Go Up

anything