Server list not available
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 53   Go Down

Author Topic: [WvW] General discussion  (Read 162519 times)

QuiverS

Re: World of vanishing Warriors - [WvW]
« Reply #300 on: September 07, 2008, 08:33:28 pm »
I feel WvW cracking up. :] Somethings failing.... ;)

Don't be the smartass here please, just play for a couple of months again and then we maybe could listen to your opinion, cause you don't know about what you are talking now, really.

Heh, this is a perfect example of an older player showing no respect to anyone. It's disgusting. You have been playing this game for a while, yet you still act like a boy. What makes you think your opinion is more valuable then his? ...cause you have been playing for a longer time? Comon, grow up.

Dude I ain't talkin about anything you are summing up right now, its just the fact that creed doesn't know what he's talking about, in THIS certain case.

I respect all players when they have a fine attitude etc. and even more when they are around for a long time. It's just that in this situation creed isn't right here.

Benn0

• Im a lagging whore, if you see me in your server, PLEASE do not hesitate to kick me out! I HATE LAGGERZ ZOMG MORTORS!
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +33/-12
  • 1117 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Benn0
  • Amaranth
« Reply #301 on: September 07, 2008, 09:20:24 pm »
and try to do everything in the name of victory.
Is there a problem, Mr. Competitive player?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 09:22:05 pm by Benn0 »
Donate rice, improve your vocabulary

Check out Outlawz - The Movie in my profile or directly on Youtube

Legend

« Reply #302 on: September 07, 2008, 10:52:30 pm »
and try to do everything in the name of victory.
Is there a problem, Mr. Competitive player?
There's no problem anywhere.

MiLeC

• Ow Kurt wanna kiss and make up, please I miss your furry hippy face :*:*
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +49/-15
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
  • Wolf in a sheep's clothing
« Reply #303 on: September 08, 2008, 07:15:56 am »
WvW - Osp 1-2
Only got screenshot of round 3: http://img353.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ospcwtw5.jpg
-> As you can see, MiLeC still isn't mature. But don't worry, I know he'll be one day.  :)
Being realistic and honest means same as being unmature? Thanks for enlightning me.
What comes to the ospers, they are a punch of old bastards that have lagged behind the train of skill level of LX. However, they are pretty adept in compensating their weaknesses.
In game, they are too proud to admit their suckyness, and try to do everything in the name of victory. And when the foe comes to criticize their playingstyle at forums, they show us some nice pictures and poems about trees and it's roots. And then everyone loves them again, at least until the next cw.

#10                    - [Osp]       2-0  | I II                  2008-06-24
#14                    - [Osp]       1-2  | I II III              2008-07-03
#27                    - [Osp]        2-1  | I II III             2008-07-19
#39                    - [Osp]        1-3  | I II III IV          2008-07-24
#41                    - [Osp]        2-0  | I II III              2008-07-26
#81                    - [Osp]        2-1  | I  II III           2008-08-19
#96                    - [Osp]        1-2  | I II III            2008-09-01
#105                  - [Osp]        1-2  | I II III           2008-09-06

4-4 Only from your stats, if we would add all your failed clan's, same players under same tag again and again. We would be in veeery big lead. But changing the clan's constatnly is good way to escape from what I am saying next.

What I talked with Osper's. In all cw's whole WvW (Not Thor) have responded in losing situation with terrible running and camping. Most of all you Legend. When you notice from stats your losing you start run run and run. If you someday want agressive Osp. You better show some respect towards us in the game.

Everyone in Osp know's your burn to win every game and no matter what it takes. That's why it's so lovely to take off the lollipop now and then from the heroes of LX.
Hero's here means, clan wich few key players keeps training as you said 24/7, still they lose to drunken Osp members who plays one game/week. Yes it's as you said because we have the ability to respond your style. And for us it's great plesure to see your clan suffering after every defeat. Your clan is such a weak that it's the ones wich can be made unbalanced on the battlefield.

So here I come again, as you told that we can't admit our suckyness. Ohh boy, against your pathetic clan we can admit our pathetic playingstyle. And yes we also suck these days in LX. But still we match you in every gamingstyle, no matter if its attacking or camping, in generally cw's.

Too bad Osp is just too strong clan for you it seems. So you strat to cry and shake in front of Osp powers.

Next picture wich was removed, had exactly the same message hided into it.

http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hpim2777iv2.jpg
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 07:19:18 am by MiLeC »

Lodur

« Reply #304 on: September 08, 2008, 11:38:41 am »
Milec, thats bullshit. You can keep on saying that Osp > all!!1 etc. but that does not change the fact that you do NOT know how to play anymore. Your only hope of victory is to play lame Hit&Run->Camp style which, i wonder why, is called ''smart playing'' these days.
You say you are 24 but you act just as bad as awP, Shank or even SkelZ ever did in their ''best'' days and that, sir, makes you a Old Baby

Make one more topic where you support honourable playing and i'll dig your eyes out with a pink plastic spoon and make you drink donkeysperm.

Sorry WvW for doing this in your topic but im sure some of you agree with me.
When you reach max level you stop leveling

Ahmed

« Reply #305 on: September 08, 2008, 12:19:09 pm »
clan wich few key players keeps training as you said 24/7, still they lose to drunken Osp members who plays one game/week.

Let me show you drunken MiLeC in a clan war to show you how he try's to wins :).

« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 12:20:46 pm by Legendkiller »
Learning about chemistry all day is more fun than anything... sorry LieroX.

QuiverS

« Reply #306 on: September 08, 2008, 12:30:44 pm »
WvW - Osp 1-2
Only got screenshot of round 3: http://img353.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ospcwtw5.jpg
-> As you can see, MiLeC still isn't mature. But don't worry, I know he'll be one day.  :)
Being realistic and honest means same as being unmature? Thanks for enlightning me.
What comes to the ospers, they are a punch of old bastards that have lagged behind the train of skill level of LX. However, they are pretty adept in compensating their weaknesses.
In game, they are too proud to admit their suckyness, and try to do everything in the name of victory. And when the foe comes to criticize their playingstyle at forums, they show us some nice pictures and poems about trees and it's roots. And then everyone loves them again, at least until the next cw.

4-4 Only from your stats, if we would add all your failed clan's, same players under same tag again and again. We would be in veeery big lead. But changing the clan's constatnly is good way to escape from what I am saying next.

What I talked with Osper's. In all cw's whole WvW (Not Thor) have responded in losing situation with terrible running and camping. Most of all you Legend. When you notice from stats your losing you start run run and run. If you someday want agressive Osp. You better show some respect towards us in the game.

Everyone in Osp know's your burn to win every game and no matter what it takes. That's why it's so lovely to take off the lollipop now and then from the heroes of LX.
Hero's here means, clan wich few key players keeps training as you said 24/7, still they lose to drunken Osp members who plays one game/week. Yes it's as you said because we have the ability to respond your style. And for us it's great plesure to see your clan suffering after every defeat. Your clan is such a weak that it's the ones wich can be made unbalanced on the battlefield.

So here I come again, as you told that we can't admit our suckyness. Ohh boy, against your pathetic clan we can admit our pathetic playingstyle. And yes we also suck these days in LX. But still we match you in every gamingstyle, no matter if its attacking or camping, in generally cw's.

Too bad Osp is just too strong clan for you it seems. So you strat to cry and shake in front of Osp powers.

Next picture wich was removed, had exactly the same message hided into it.

http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hpim2777iv2.jpg

Haha MiLeC u are pathetic, always blaming others for their ''lame'' playing but never look at your own playingstyle. Your an idiot when it comes to clanwars, and your an idiot when it comes to ''honourable'' playing. You may think your Osp is the greatest, but face it, your getting weaker and weaker everyday, and you must change that by playing and talking as lame as only you can, MiLeC. How can you even THINK people will build respect for you by the way you are acting? Just mind your simple own business and play this easy game called LieroX without your annoying and arrogant opinions, please.
But sure, see you on the battlefield you old wanker.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 12:37:19 pm by QuiverS »

Turma

« Reply #307 on: September 08, 2008, 12:39:54 pm »
teille pojille - this is for you boys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiuHdUkuRi0

oh btw learn to camp, maybe you can beat us that way =DD
Apple a day keeps the doctor away.

QuiverS

« Reply #308 on: September 08, 2008, 12:42:08 pm »
Thanks for the video, managed to jerk myself of 5 times.

oh btw learn to camp, maybe you can beat us that way =DD

We will, even without the camping.
And If we don't, Im sure you can teach us ;)

QuiverS

« Reply #309 on: September 08, 2008, 01:38:12 pm »
1. Draging the age thing in Lodur just goes to show you are low on ammo, goes for all of you. Being online behind pseudo nicks is all about the game and community, not where you come from, what skin color you have or what freakin age you are.

2. This is how the entity Milec works. Milec has in the past desperately tried to endorse honorable playing for long periods, however, after a certain time he realised it was far too hard to achieve, his soul turned black and he did the only reasonable thing to survive among morons. Thus he adapted to the very thing he tried to eliminate in the first place. Atleast he TRIED, whole lot more than most of you out there. DONT rely too much on what he said in the past as ammo for your invisible pies. I'm sure you can think of more recent occurances as reference, I bet there must be some.

3. Also you should take Osp with a pinch of salt. Most of my flaming is just being made to serve as a wakeup call for some. Its not about convincing your opinion is correct, its about making people understand to see things from other peoples perspective and understand why they reason like they do. I dont speak for whole osp, everybody has their own agendas. But I play heavy on my role as instigator, and lately its just fair I rub it in WVW and Q's faces whenever we beat them at their own game, that players who had some of osp representatives as casual mentors in clanwars in the past, now evolved and try to pick a fight with us and say stuff like we are old has-beens and our skill has degenerated. Dont take us lightly, atleast not me :P

one more thing

By natural law I know when you win Osp you post immediately in your clan thread the outcome, and when you lose you seal away the report deep deep in some secret installed basement. But for the sake of being ontopic this whole tread - add the match where me and turma spanked your asses, preferatebly with screens =) Woudlnt surprice me if you "forgot" to make any.

In my previous posts I'm sure that you noticed that we are not talking about your opinion that much, and the way you are explaining yourself. Most of the time there is nothing wrong with it indeed. BUT, from certain players their so called ''opinions'' aren't right at all and are just a piece of crap. This includes your beloved teammate MiLeC, even though you sum up these things about him and his adaption to other players. If he does this so called adaption, he doesnt stand for his own words he said previously. Its just the way that people express their meanings, which frustrates other people.

Second, Sure, the clanwars. U say we don't post the clanwars that have been played against Osp. Now seriously, if you look at our thread, do you really think we don't post our defeats? Also ur saying that we don't post our losses as fast as our wins, bullcrap. We post our cw's mostly the day after, so don't be surprised to see any defeats (or wins) a day later. It's all about the opponent to heat the up things like saying that we don't post our defeats bla bla.

For the record, Osp won us yesterday with a clean sheet, 2-0. I don't have screens cause my LX doesn't let me, but once again Osp won us.
 :-*
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 01:39:59 pm by QuiverS »

Gent.

« Reply #310 on: September 08, 2008, 01:45:19 pm »
You people should stop arguing now. I mean what is the point. Both sides seem stubborn I don't suppose magically [Osp] will convince [WvW] that they are right or [WvW] convincing [Osp] they are right. All that is really happening is, people come look at [Osp]'s pictures and poems while [WvW] argues. I think that even if the intentions are right [WvW] will always look like the bad team when they argue over petty clans looking for attention.  The Old School players are old from what I know but that also doesn't mean they should think they can think of themselves better then anyone else, in retrospect I think that newer generation of LieroX players like me should be treated just as fair. I mean MiLeC the king kicked me from his server when he has never played me before while I talked to Russ. I believe MiLeC can not except that he isn't the amazing youngster with fast fingers compared to the younger generation. In conclusion I think that arguing should finish now unless both sides want to attract an audience and just get laughed at for being so petty over a game.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 01:48:23 pm by Gent. »
Courtesy is as much a mark of a gentleman as courage.
-Theodore Roosevelt

Hermod

« Reply #311 on: September 08, 2008, 02:51:06 pm »

Lol, wasen't Legend your favourite player. I can quote you like three or four times, where you have at least said that you adore Legends playing style.

Legend

« Reply #312 on: September 08, 2008, 02:56:05 pm »

I apologise if I made my post to look like offensive, it was supposed to be rather sarcastic. From my side, we can play as competive as MaW's ever did, I have no problems with that. Osp is a cool clan and nice to cw with - as long as you respect us too, which seems to be really difficult for you as you consider us just children that plays the fukcing game 24/7. Sorry that we didn't say GG after a defeat and tell how good you played. But however, in WvW-Osp clanwars, both sides do everything to victory, both sides are these fine personed campers and runners. Some people just took this a little serious in a certain period. Let's just say LOL @ this and have a great clanwar tonight, deal?

Or shall we begin to post poems and pictures, too?

QuiverS

« Reply #313 on: September 08, 2008, 03:03:03 pm »
actually ive been dying for a 4vs4, now that milec is active and russ is recruited, me n turms solid buttpluggs of osp, I see no reason there shouldnt be a game tonight.

Then that's settled, we will arrange 4 people, and we'll see you tonight.

Now can we please stop the meaningless arguements in here and just continue as normal.

MiLeC

• Ow Kurt wanna kiss and make up, please I miss your furry hippy face :*:*
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +49/-15
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
  • Wolf in a sheep's clothing
« Reply #314 on: September 08, 2008, 03:06:20 pm »
I would love to be also in that game, but I am pretty sure I can't tonight.

Well there is slight chacne about 19:30-20:30 we will see.

Kristoffer

« Reply #315 on: September 08, 2008, 03:09:16 pm »
Guys, 1warning each now!  I'm warning you now. Seriously, SHOW YOUR AGE AND ACT LIKE IT. YOU ARE SOO CHILDISH I CAN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND SOMETHING.

Crying about a clanwar here and a clanwar their, why dont die?instead of lag? search help...

This is what lx is about, flame wars...

Last warning for all of you.. last..

TeddyKGB

« Reply #316 on: September 08, 2008, 03:47:08 pm »
The oh-so-almighty mod has spoken. + karma for that.
gg

Legend

« Reply #317 on: September 08, 2008, 04:19:09 pm »
2008-09-07

[WvW]          - [NB-AT]     3-1   
                     - [Osp]         0-2 <3

2008-09-08

[WvW]          - [aR]           2-1    
                     - {Q}            3-1  I II III IV

Lack screenshots, previous screenie is number 799, maybe that's the maximum amount, who knows.
I hope someone from WvW could add some here, please.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 08:20:18 pm by Legend »

Tafka

« Reply #318 on: September 08, 2008, 06:37:29 pm »
Pff it was 3-1

sry
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 07:02:29 pm by Legend »

oSq

« Reply #319 on: September 08, 2008, 08:09:30 pm »
[WvW] vs {Q} 3-1 I II III IV
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 08:16:40 pm by oSq »