Total servers: 4
  •  hbpencil16
  •  pelya
The Suggestion Box (Forum Discussion ) by Kurko September 22, 2020, 06:01:03 pm
[Emp] Recruitment ([Emp]) by therealpulver September 17, 2020, 08:09:57 pm
To [Emp] Members | Message from PulVer ([Emp]) by therealpulver September 17, 2020, 08:06:47 pm
Server Of Serveriness
8-Bit Warfare v1.2 – 100lt
IP: 119.17.128.41
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
M0rtsHeaven
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.165
Max Kills: 12
Players:
Backup server NL
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Players:
We got IPv6 in Ukraine
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 78.27.177.68
Players:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 53   Go Down

Author Topic: [WvW] General discussion  (Read 162000 times)

oSq

Re: World of vanishing Warriors - [WvW]
« Reply #280 on: September 07, 2008, 02:01:14 am »
To be honest, I've always heard oSq camp stories, like all the way back to the original Uw were he'd camp with his rifles in lambda. Good going oSq, flame bart when we all know who really is the camp master :).

P.S: I liked luffy :).

You are one of those persons in LX that makes me hate this game. SO DON'T TALK TO ME OR DON'T TALK ANYTHING IN WVW THEARD , PLEASE. I wanna forget your existence so I can enjoy LX more.

I make you hate lx when I don't even play LX with you? in the last year I've probably seen you once in game when you came to my server and played a pretty cool 8bit game.. remember that! :). but some random guy from finland hates me? I am so heart broken!

Can't you read?

DON'T TALK TO ME OR DON'T TALK ANYTHING IN WVW THEARD , PLEASE
[WvW]

Ahmed

« Reply #281 on: September 07, 2008, 02:01:50 am »
To be honest, I've always heard oSq camp stories, like all the way back to the original Uw were he'd camp with his rifles in lambda. Good going oSq, flame bart when we all know who really is the camp master :).

P.S: I liked luffy :).

You are one of those persons in LX that makes me hate this game. SO DON'T TALK TO ME OR DON'T TALK ANYTHING IN WVW THEARD , PLEASE. I wanna forget your existence so I can enjoy LX more.

I make you hate lx when I don't even play LX with you? in the last year I've probably seen you once in game when you came to my server and played a pretty cool 8bit game.. remember that! :). but some random guy from finland hates me? I am so heart broken!

Can't you read?

DON'T TALK TO ME OR DON'T TALK ANYTHING IN WVW THEARD , PLEASE

Then don't say bullshit like
[Sat 16:11] <oSq> fine by me!!!!!
[Sat 15:51] <QuiverS> shall we ask him to join WvW!?!?!?!?!?

You sarcastic  hypocrite :).
Learning about chemistry all day is more fun than anything... sorry LieroX.

MiLeC

• Ow Kurt wanna kiss and make up, please I miss your furry hippy face :*:*
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +49/-15
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
  • Wolf in a sheep's clothing
« Reply #282 on: September 07, 2008, 07:08:20 am »
WvW - Osp 1-2
Only got screenshot of round 3: http://img353.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ospcwtw5.jpg
-> As you can see, MiLeC still isn't mature. But don't worry, I know he'll be one day.  :)

Being realistic and honest means same as being unmature? Thanks for enlightning me.

Legend

« Reply #283 on: September 07, 2008, 10:25:59 am »
WvW - Osp 1-2
Only got screenshot of round 3: http://img353.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ospcwtw5.jpg
-> As you can see, MiLeC still isn't mature. But don't worry, I know he'll be one day.  :)
Being realistic and honest means same as being unmature? Thanks for enlightning me.
What comes to the ospers, they are a punch of old bastards that have lagged behind the train of skill level of LX. However, they are pretty adept in compensating their weaknesses.
In game, they are too proud to admit their suckyness, and try to do everything in the name of victory. And when the foe comes to criticize their playingstyle at forums, they show us some nice pictures and poems about trees and it's roots. And then everyone loves them again, at least until the next cw.

Lablad

« Reply #284 on: September 07, 2008, 10:51:39 am »
But anyway  , after you decided what you decided WvW died .....

you just arent WvW players anymore.

Good luck Uw
#Winner of the Blood Red Tournament
#King of Classic
#God Of War 2009
#Winner of the FFW
#Winner of Multimod tourney 2008
#Winner of Champions League 3
#2nd Place in Big Price Day
#2nd Place in 100lt Lamda Tourney
#3rd Place in LXA Tournament III

Gent.

« Reply #285 on: September 07, 2008, 11:33:09 am »
WvW - Osp 1-2

One day, I clan wared Osp in a clan war. This was recently. The clan war was tied up 1-1. [Osp] decided that we'd finish in a Classic 1.0 100% game. We played in Fossil Facility 2. My team went out. It went down to me against Osp. 3 vs 1. Let me explain lives now; for one thing. Turma had 2 lives (plus 0), Bart had 1 life (plus 0) and Russ also had 1 life (plus 0). So in total it was 7 lives of Osp vs me 4 lives (plus 0). I played, and I played well. In the end I had 1 life 48% after a my napalm smashed turma. In conclusion I would like to say that if I had said anything about Osp being easy or that Osp sucked 3 vs 1 then you guys would have flamed, do you know why? We all have egos, even me. If you are going to say shit about other clans then think about the clans and players who can play just as good or above Osp player level. MiLeC you are a fool who swims in his own ego, just remeber eventually you are going to get go so deep that you will drown. So, all I have to say is, I hope you drown sooner then later, you over confident ****er.
Courtesy is as much a mark of a gentleman as courage.
-Theodore Roosevelt

Desmond

• 5 4 5 8 7 7 5 5 4 3 7 7 6 1 1 3 <-- the first music title! (aint it gay and lovely Haze)
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +80/-16
  • 3488 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Desmond
  • Beautiful madness.
« Reply #286 on: September 07, 2008, 11:44:17 am »
WvW - Osp 1-2

One day, I clan wared Osp in a clan war. This was recently. The clan war was tied up 1-1. [Osp] decided that we'd finish in a Classic 1.0 100% game. We played in Fossil Facility 2. My team went out. It went down to me against Osp. 3 vs 1. Let me explain lives now; for one thing. Turma had 2 lives (plus 0), Bart had 1 life (plus 0) and Russ also had 1 life (plus 0). So in total it was 7 lives of Osp vs me 4 lives (plus 0). I played, and I played well. In the end I had 1 life 48% after a my napalm smashed turma. In conclusion I would like to say that if I had said anything about Osp being easy or that Osp sucked 3 vs 1 then you guys would have flamed, do you know why? We all have egos, even me. If you are going to say shit about other clans then think about the clans and players who can play just as good or above Osp player level. MiLeC you are a fool who swims in his own ego, just remeber eventually you are going to get go so deep that you will drown. So, all I have to say is, I hope you drown sooner then later, you over confident ****er.

Uh oh Gent, I spot an issue...

Tafka

« Reply #287 on: September 07, 2008, 12:01:29 pm »
Luffy got kicked. MileC went back to Osp and he is claimed to be a *****. oSq hates legendkiller, but legendkiller wants to be oSq's friend. Desmond is still trying to come up with a joke.

Luffy got kicked: whaa. OK. WvW it was kind of a dumb move. Let me explain why. Luffy - he is your most annoying player - by playing. He is also good player, better than most of the others in most settings. Even if it's not about skills, he wasn't anything bad by attitude. Bad bad boys osq and xandoz and qs.

MileC went to Osp and so on: nice job, I approve your actions. Camping in CW's very lame is not nice, but I see you got the spirit to win back. Meet me in the battlefield, I give no mercy.

oSq: make love, not hate.
LK: Good boy.

Desmond: gogo.

Hermod

« Reply #288 on: September 07, 2008, 12:12:50 pm »
But anyway  , after you decided what you decided WvW died .....

you just arent WvW players anymore.

Good luck Uw
I agree with Luffy.

Good luck Uw.

Thor

« Reply #289 on: September 07, 2008, 12:21:20 pm »
Indeed, Luffy perhaps had a bad playingstyle, but it worked. As a person he was one of the coolest persons in WvW. I don't see any justice in this decision. As a ex-member of this clan I can say that relationships were cracking from the beginning too. That's why this is not a very big surprise to me.
Like Luffy said, this is like [Uw] now, perhaps it was their goal from the clan's formation!

Sebbe

« Reply #290 on: September 07, 2008, 12:33:51 pm »

Tafka

« Reply #291 on: September 07, 2008, 12:57:40 pm »
Yeah, the challenge that WvW was a bit in CW's - even that is gone now! :(

Gent.

« Reply #292 on: September 07, 2008, 01:07:31 pm »
WvW - Osp 1-2

Uh oh Gent, I spot an issue...

I know Desmond I made a spelling error, I spelled remember wrong and used the word wared which isn't even a word ;).
Courtesy is as much a mark of a gentleman as courage.
-Theodore Roosevelt

Xandoz

« Reply #293 on: September 07, 2008, 03:32:02 pm »
The main thing why Luffy isnt in WvW anymore is because he was hated by most people in the clan. Why? he was rude most of the time in cws complaining when someone made mistake etc which ruined the teamspirit.

CreeD

« Reply #294 on: September 07, 2008, 07:26:37 pm »
I feel WvW cracking up. :] Somethings failing.... ;)

Legend

« Reply #295 on: September 07, 2008, 07:36:01 pm »
The main thing why Luffy isnt in WvW anymore is because he was hated by most people in the clan. Why? he was rude most of the time in cws complaining when someone made mistake etc which ruined the teamspirit.
Let's not overreact Lukas, shall we? Luffy was rather hated by certain persons, but many of us were just disapointted to some of his features and methods he tends to use.

QuiverS

« Reply #296 on: September 07, 2008, 07:44:04 pm »

Don't be the smartass here please, just play for a couple of months again and then we maybe could listen to your opinion, cause you don't know about what you are talking now, really.

Frey

« Reply #297 on: September 07, 2008, 08:00:27 pm »
Let's not overreact Lukas, shall we? Luffy was rather hated by certain persons, but many of us were just disapointted to some of his features and methods he tends to use.
In a clan everyone should be able to work together and respect eachother.. If some people of a clan have problems with one other in the clan, then there is no way the teamspirit is still there. I guess that's the reason why Luffy got kicked. It's not because he got kicked that we respect him any less (or at least I don't).
And everyone trying to smartass around here: It's impossible for you to know what exactly is going on in the clan, as you're not a part of it. So please think over twice what you're typing here.

Cloud

« Reply #298 on: September 07, 2008, 08:13:39 pm »

Don't be the smartass here please, just play for a couple of months again and then we maybe could listen to your opinion, cause you don't know about what you are talking now, really.

Heh, this is a perfect example of an older player showing no respect to anyone. It's disgusting. You have been playing this game for a while, yet you still act like a boy. What makes you think your opinion is more valuable then his? ...cause you have been playing for a longer time? Comon, grow up.

Legend

« Reply #299 on: September 07, 2008, 08:21:17 pm »
You misunderstood him perfectly, Cloud. Creed was in WvW just for couple of weeks, and he never gotten to know all of us enough well. On top of that he just recently returned in LX after a break, so that's the reason Kevin said he should play couple of months more before judging us. And I wonder if Kevin has been playing longer than Creed...
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 53   Go Up

anything