Total servers: 3
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by Rakkula September 18, 2019, 06:18:07 pm
Backup server NL
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
baSE ReALiTy
Liero v2.0 – 100lt
IP: 80.186.168.74
Max Kills: 15
Players:
M0rtsHeaven
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Max Kills: 12
Players:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 53   Go Down

Author Topic: [WvW] General discussion  (Read 143352 times)

Desmond

• 5 4 5 8 7 7 5 5 4 3 7 7 6 1 1 3 <-- the first music title! (aint it gay and lovely Haze)
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +80/-16
  • 3488 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Desmond
  • Beautiful madness.
Re: World of vanishing Warriors - [WvW]
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2008, 10:52:16 pm »

Now that you have told this very intresting theory about how this new clan was found, let me tell the truth.

oSq got bored to -aFo- & -oFa- because we only got two members. He thought we would do fine with just two and playing only 2v2 clan wars. In the end, he didn't like it and decided to ask aC members to join -aFo-. They didn't accept the offer, but together oSq and aC members got this idea about new clan. And now it's been made. Cool, isn't it?

And no, we are not going to make a new clan when the first cw defeat arrives.

Why would a clan with lots of members join a clan with only 2 members? It seems crazy that a clan with 2 members would ask a clan that has 7 or so members to join it, it should be vice versa. So, I'm just curious what you and oSq had agaisnt aC, that you wanted to be teammates with all of the aC members, however you just didn't want to have to wear the [aC] tag.
Why? It's not quantity that counts, it's quality.

Yep. I'll have to stop Vidar and Leon from restarting PRP...
PRP!

It's not quantity nor quality that counts. It's diplomacy and leadership.

MissingNo.

« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2008, 10:52:51 pm »

Now that you have told this very intresting theory about how this new clan was found, let me tell the truth.

oSq got bored to -aFo- & -oFa- because we only got two members. He thought we would do fine with just two and playing only 2v2 clan wars. In the end, he didn't like it and decided to ask aC members to join -aFo-. They didn't accept the offer, but together oSq and aC members got this idea about new clan. And now it's been made. Cool, isn't it?

Why would a clan with lots of members join a clan with only 2 members? It seems crazy that a clan with 2 members would ask a clan that has 7 or so members to join it, it should be vice versa. So, I'm just curious what you and oSq had agaisnt aC, that you wanted to be teammates with all of the aC members, however you just didn't want to have to wear the [aC] tag.

PRP!

k but good diplomacy + good leadership = good quality

iliera

• "To be is to do"-Socrates; "To do is to be"-Sartre; "Do Be Do Be Do"-Sinatra.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +156/-96
  • 14 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To iliera
  • Vicinity of obscenity
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2008, 10:54:12 pm »
lk if u want to talk to me about ME(in what "real" clans have i been)
then either pm me and repeat the question
or pm me and ask for my msn
btw milec if everything u say is offense,then don't say anything ;)
regards

Desmond

• 5 4 5 8 7 7 5 5 4 3 7 7 6 1 1 3 <-- the first music title! (aint it gay and lovely Haze)
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 3488 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Desmond
  • Beautiful madness.
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2008, 10:57:16 pm »

PRP!

k but good diplomacy + good leadership = good quality

Now we got it!

Why don't you PM him and repeat the fact?

*Gyogyi*

• AoG sucks compares to Osp, I know it, but I just act like AoG is better. I also have a crush on Bart.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +37/-4
  • 2593 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To *Gyogyi*
  • Jordy and myself in August--RETIRED
« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2008, 12:16:41 am »

Cause he is too smart ! ;)
-
create your own brute here: http://kicsidzsiii.mybrute.com  (by this u also help me:)

Ahmed

« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2008, 01:10:27 am »

Cause he is too smart ! ;)

[flame] Gabor is a fag :)! [/flame]

P.S: lets play some turf warz soon :).

btw milec if everything u say is offense,then don't say anything ;)
regards

Eh, you acted like you know what a real clan is, in this thread, then back it up in this thread. You are so wise I'm sure everyone wants to know about all the real clans you've been in that give you the authority to state what a real clan is.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 01:14:07 am by Legendkiller »
Learning about chemistry all day is more fun than anything... sorry LieroX.

Lodur

« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2008, 03:15:43 am »
Face the facts: [aC] was just becoming a great clan and then Agn and oSq were alone. Appearently aC had a bad reputation ( which i never understood why. ) And oSq and Agn couldnt join a clan with such a bad reputation which leads to Legend, Luffy and Thor giving up and making a new clan which i see kind of unnecessary.

I love the former aC members and again this guy who didnt help aC enough is talking here and this time im saying that making a new clan because of couple new members = Unneeded.

But i like this clan anyway so just again i just wish the best luck for you. Just rot and vanish boys, rot and vanish.
When you reach max level you stop leveling

Ahmed

« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2008, 03:46:16 am »
Face the facts: [aC] was just becoming a great clan and then Agn and oSq were alone. Appearently aC had a bad reputation ( which i never understood why. ) And oSq and Agn couldnt join a clan with such a bad reputation which leads to Legend, Luffy and Thor giving up and making a new clan which i see kind of unnecessary.

I love the former aC members and again this guy who didnt help aC enough is talking here and this time im saying that making a new clan because of couple new members = Unneeded.

But i like this clan anyway so just again i just wish the best luck for you. Just rot and vanish boys, rot and vanish.

It's not the clan name that gives the clan a bad name, it's the members who wreck it's reputation by clan hopping offten. Who cares WvW is just aC with a new name and really it still has the same clan hopper rep as long as I'm concerned.

MiLeC

• Ow Kurt wanna kiss and make up, please I miss your furry hippy face :*:*
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +49/-15
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
  • Wolf in a sheep's clothing
« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2008, 06:56:01 am »

It's not the clan name that gives the clan a bad name, it's the members who wreck it's reputation by clan hopping offten. Who cares WvW is just aC with a new name and really it still has the same clan hopper rep as long as I'm concerned.

True.

But this gives me idea.  You could just do something way more amazing. Like re-start your lx-carreers. First you all vanish. Then you all pick new nicks and start to play mortars and only mortars.
Then after time has passed enough you will step into mod playing and come to say hello for the LX community.
Then you start to play better and better. And your repuatation will be zero, until you will spoil it again by clanhopping. BUT this time you wouldn't do so.
This time you would be loyal for your greatest friends and share the great brotherhood between your members... And the happy end will come...

Someone said something about DtoD beated osq agn clan to be reason they wanted to end it. That reminds me about one discussion with oSq where he told me that they want to brake record of won cw's in a row.
So indeed it might have something to do with this.

Hehe would be so cool to get the game recorded where you will get your asses pwned again hard.. Haha all the desperate run camp moves, and dreams braking in front of your eyes "omg I wanted to be the hero in LX who was the best and the greatest and they will remember me and my clan forever!!"

Okay this time I try to flame and piss off. To see if it works like reversal psychology or something...

Okay lets make it straight.. Legend, osq agn thor luffy and the rest. You will never manage to make succesfull clan. You are simply clowns who thinks clan like [pC] was the best of the best. Clan wich played only for win and did everything for win.
Yes you have some perverted visions that great clan needs to win 100% of the games to be legendary.

But let me tell you greatest clan's of this game won't be remembered about their cw's or wins in those.

I give you four clans, think what is making me to put these ones.  [Osp], [RIP], [42] and [wc] Yes can you see something more there than name of the clan. Yes dosent these three represent way more than punch of guys playing continiously cw's and trying to brake records again and again...

You will never succeed in that, if you won't come to admit your childish behaviour, wich most probably will never happend. So rather than giving me back some bullshit be man, and admit your mistakes, that would be something.

But on the otherhand you can create inside circle like you have done, and say others suck, you rock!

I have done that circle with myself XD
« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 06:59:57 am by MiLeC »

Desmond

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 3488 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Desmond
  • Beautiful madness.
« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2008, 07:02:32 am »
I am sick of free Osp and RIP mentions.

MissingNo.

« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2008, 07:03:31 am »
Osp Osp Osp RIP RIP Osp RIP RIP RIP RIP Osp Osp

Agreed

Cloud

« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2008, 07:04:08 am »

I finally agree with you..took awhile.

IRC

« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2008, 11:03:56 am »
 :'( aww I was just beginning to like aC. Well this clan seem honourable, good luck with it, if you die I wont mock you, but hope you wont 8)
Cop is my legacy.

AgnituS

« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2008, 11:54:00 am »
True.

Someone said something about DtoD beated osq agn clan to be reason they wanted to end it. That reminds me about one discussion with oSq where he told me that they want to brake record of won cw's in a row.
So indeed it might have something to do with this.

Hehe would be so cool to get the game recorded where you will get your asses pwned again hard.. Haha all the desperate run camp moves, and dreams braking in front of your eyes "omg I wanted to be the hero in LX who was the best and the greatest and they will remember me and my clan forever!!"

Okay this time I try to flame and piss off. To see if it works like reversal psychology or something...

Okay lets make it straight.. Legend, osq agn thor luffy and the rest. You will never manage to make succesfull clan. You are simply clowns who thinks clan like [pC] was the best of the best. Clan wich played only for win and did everything for win.
Yes you have some perverted visions that great clan needs to win 100% of the games to be legendary.

But let me tell you greatest clan's of this game won't be remembered about their cw's or wins in those.

I give you four clans, think what is making me to put these ones.  [Osp], [RIP], [42] and [wc] Yes can you see something more there than name of the clan. Yes dosent these three represent way more than punch of guys playing continiously cw's and trying to brake records again and again...

You will never succeed in that, if you won't come to admit your childish behaviour, wich most probably will never happend. So rather than giving me back some bullshit be man, and admit your mistakes, that would be something.

But on the otherhand you can create inside circle like you have done, and say others suck, you rock!

I have done that circle with myself XD

About the record of won cw's in a row. Yes, me and oSq were kind of bored and wanted to try something. We decided to play clanwars as well as we ever could and try to beat the current record. It was fun, I mean now our clanwars had somekind of reason. Every game was one step closer to the goal. DtoD managed to stop our winning streight and we were of course a little bit sad but that's it. Nothing more. The new clan wasn't born because of that. I already told the reasons earlier so i'm not going to tell those again. Check my previous post if you are intrested.

At least I have already understood that more games you win in internet, the more people will hate you. So I definetely don't think that a legendary clan should win 100% of the games. Legendary clan is a clan, which loses about 30% of the games, has a good attitude and gamingstyle and never whines about losses. And of course, it doesn't die after a couple of months but lasts for many years...

About childish behaviour. Is it really childish to play this game for winning? Or do you mean our clanhopping? Well, I admit that some clans, like <FBF> and [Uw] might have fallen because of stupid reasons. I actually wanted to keep -aFo- alive, but oSq and some aC members had planned this new clan to the point, where I didn't have the guts to say no anymore. But now that it's been made, I don't regret it at all. It's nice to be in friendly terms with aC members and have more members in the clan. Because in LX community, you can't like other clan's players, right? Just like you said MiLeC, everybody creates their own circle and thinks that we rock and others suck.

Kristoffer

« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2008, 04:31:10 pm »
XD

Good luck with this clan, keep the posts up milec!

Legend

« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2008, 05:26:28 pm »
[WvW] 2 [FoH] 1 | I II III
_____

Tight games where both sides were equal.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 03:12:35 pm by Legend »

Ahmed

« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2008, 07:37:02 pm »

Being neutral here, may I ask how you know how [42] was when from what I know you weren't even around during those times :S

*Gyogyi*

• AoG sucks compares to Osp, I know it, but I just act like AoG is better. I also have a crush on Bart.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +37/-4
  • 2593 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To *Gyogyi*
  • Jordy and myself in August--RETIRED
« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2008, 08:12:06 pm »
At least I have already understood that more games you win in internet, the more people will hate you.

Youve made a mistake here. Noone hated us, when we broke the clanwar winning record last time. Thats what I know at least. :P
-
create your own brute here: http://kicsidzsiii.mybrute.com  (by this u also help me:)

Benn0

• Im a lagging whore, if you see me in your server, PLEASE do not hesitate to kick me out! I HATE LAGGERZ ZOMG MORTORS!
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +33/-12
  • 1117 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Benn0
  • Amaranth
« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2008, 09:18:28 pm »
Eh, you acted like you know what a real clan is, in this thread, then back it up in this thread. You are so wise I'm sure everyone wants to know about all the real clans you've been in that give you the authority to state what a real clan is.
Well, my dear guru, would you care to enlighten me, or is this another "Your argument fails because I'm arrogant and from the great North America".
« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 09:21:15 pm by Benn0 »
Donate rice, improve your vocabulary

Check out Outlawz - The Movie in my profile or directly on Youtube

Magni

« Reply #59 on: June 14, 2008, 10:08:14 pm »
So do you become a god if you're a member of e.g. Warriors Nation? Or maybe we should aim a bit lower Xen of Onslaught maybe? Or from another point of view, Rebel Rising?  Really, all Liero clans are at the garbage level compared to that.

At least I have already understood that more games you win in internet, the more people will hate you. So I definetely don't think that a legendary clan should win 100% of the games. Legendary clan is a clan, which loses about 30% of the games, has a good attitude and gamingstyle and never whines about losses. And of course, it doesn't die after a couple of months but lasts for many years...
Scrubs will whine, casual players don't care and competitive ones will try harder to beat you. Winning will in the end grant you fame no matter what, the gamingstyle wont matter, if 99% of LX population wouldn't consist of scrubs.

Being extremely loud will bring you closer to becoming a so call legend.

Here we go again, why don't you shove that nose of yours into a fan or something?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 53   Go Up