Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 53   Go Down

Author Topic: [WvW] General discussion  (Read 168147 times)

AgnituS

Re: World of vanishing Warriors - [WvW]
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2008, 03:38:47 pm »
Sure, why not.

Former Uw members in the WvW clan: Agn, oSq, Flare, Legend and Xandoz

Did I make your day now?

Asrack

« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2008, 03:56:31 pm »
I think only one person on that list wasn't in Uw. Or two. But Adam...

i c wut u did thar!

MiLeC

• Ow Kurt wanna kiss and make up, please I miss your furry hippy face :*:*
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +49/-15
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
  • Wolf in a sheep's clothing
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2008, 04:04:20 pm »
Sure, why not.

Did I make your day now?

Well atleast you made my day :D

[aC] is dead  :'(

No seriously you should also put some principals behind this clan. And mayby there already is quite a few considering the name of the clan and situation of LX community.

"Vanishing Warrior's" could be like resistance against this agressive new LX world, filled with players who enjoys just to go for it. But your clan could be standing for those who respects tactical playing and playing smart and competitive.

Osp was always middle of there, but there never really been serious clan wich clearly defended this tactical playing.
Let me give a hint, try to find Drama as your mascot and it's pwn.
Also Spade-Au is on the free markets.

This could finally be good clan to represent tactical side of the LX. If you wont spoil it from the beginning by leaving it too fast. So stay loyal to your project and it will be great one.
And together you can defend against morons who are trying to spoil your game by flaming that your plaingstyle sucks. Dont give a **** about them, as long you feel like you dont need to.

Atleast I see your clan in that way, well all members fits greatly in, butThor still wont fit in. Thor will be kicked out sooner or later because he is too agressive for this clan and plays the games attacking till death will pick him and he will cause many defeats wich will irritate the greatest part 95% of this clan for the win players.
So you need to give some lessons for Thor. To learn some more "patiency" and other tricks.

And theres no offence in my post, rather realistic opinion and also cheering up for you guys and for possible great new clan.

Mayby you could finally find the thing and let this be the clan for you. Collect all tactically great players who controls the whole scenario of LX tricks that are needed to win clanwars.

Well there already was FoH. But aC, Uw always were pretty much the same what comes to playing style.

So one hint try to capture also Fohers into your clan, and your long live will be guaranteed.
And one more guy, Finno Boss. He could be perfect also to this clan. He is very good playing tactically smart and has potential to master all mods, and you would be also mortar kings after that. And he has prooved his loyalty, and therby prolly wouldnt even join.

Benn0

• Im a lagging whore, if you see me in your server, PLEASE do not hesitate to kick me out! I HATE LAGGERZ ZOMG MORTORS!
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +33/-12
  • 1117 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Benn0
  • Amaranth
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2008, 04:19:22 pm »
Someone sure knows how to preach. Have you ever thought of becoming a politician? taking the rains like nothing. You'd get a irritated "mind your own business" from me, but this isn't about me. Well you seem to know who it pays of to manipulate, I'll give you a cookie of your able to pull it through. Oh well, I might just have overestimated a bunch of weaklings.
Donate rice, improve your vocabulary

Check out Outlawz - The Movie in my profile or directly on Youtube

Sebbe

« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2008, 04:28:52 pm »
aC stood for a long time even if they had to bit the grass at the end. Later, it fell apart.
The people from aC rebuilt it because they thought they could've fun once again. They succeed and actually had fun, until important members left. Then they were stuck in the dust again, but they stood there, with honour, fighting for their own survival.
And now, the Wheel of Fate has stopped for aC, and they merged with friends, and builded a nice fellowship.

The thing is that players feel more related to other players while being in the same clan, and likes to play with eachothers without feeling a pressure of clanwaring your friends, and making flamewars with the players who before were their friends.

I, as an ex aC member, wish you all the best luck.

oSq

« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2008, 04:31:24 pm »
Milec, you are a joke. Just stfu if you don't have a clue what is this clan made for. Definately not just for winning clanwars and making great winning streaks.

Now when you have decided to not care about winning and playing serious anymore you are able to whine every clan which still wants to play serious? LX would be totally dead if there wouldn't be any clans like that.

LX doesn't go your way Milec, not anymore, when LXA noobs doesn't adore you so much ; )

Btw, Thanx Krystal.
[WvW]

MiLeC

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2008, 05:09:19 pm »
Milec, you are a joke. Just stfu if you don't have a clue what is this clan made for. Definately not just for winning clanwars and making great winning streaks.

Now when you have decided to not care about winning and playing serious anymore you are able to whine every clan which still wants to play serious? LX would be totally dead if there wouldn't be any clans like that.

LX doesn't go your way Milec, not anymore, when LXA noobs doesn't adore you so much ; )

Btw, Thanx Krystal.

Let me first give you one cookie and now STAD and listen.

You oSq like peoples to stfu if they want to find out what's going on? Or you want stop everyone to make their own conclusions?
Now tell me the part where I whined about tactical playing and smart playing. I only told your clan will be great one with those principals you guys are standing for. Or will this be one more clan based on friendship loyalty and great brotherhood?
Then your clan will die as soon as ac, uw, fbf, S, wof, and prolly countless others. That would be offensive. But I didnt say so. I rather gave constructive feedback.

Considering our discussion while ago. I pretty much took the conclusion that vanishing warriors would stand for tactical playing. Because you oSq personally asked from me why am I trying to destroy all the fun from LX with DtoD by poiling everything by rushing.
Everyone can play this game as they wish. So you should not find my post insultive. Few others would do so, but for you it was full of praising.

Lx dosen't go my way?! oooh I am so sad now, I am not leading this community anymore

When have I said I dont care about winning? When I haven't been able to whine for other clans?

Well at Osp times I was just polite in general. Nowdays when I don't raelly give a shit about other clans than Osp and RIP and ofcourse my own little clan, I can just say honeslty what I think without caring about harming Osp repuation or acting against principals of Osp. And yeah that makes me very annoying. Peoples rarely want's to hear the trurh, adding myself already into that group before someone else will do so.
Or lets say I want to hear the truth, but sometimes it hurts and thats the time to attack!

So I just realized I am only a joke and now attacking back to you oSq.. Now it's time to cry little when I realized I am only a joke..

But oSq I hope I am atleast good joke.. Or am I bad one? Please don't turn the knife!  :-*

Leader(s)
None

Who the hell is he  ???
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 05:23:49 pm by MiLeC »

Magni

« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2008, 05:21:21 pm »

Really you should find another game if you want to play it seriously....

And no Milec, tactical play doens't really exist in LX, as there's just one valid tactic that anyone is able to pull of.

iliera

• "To be is to do"-Socrates; "To do is to be"-Sartre; "Do Be Do Be Do"-Sinatra.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +156/-96
  • 14 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To iliera
  • Vicinity of obscenity
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2008, 05:25:38 pm »
milec,real clans don't need leaders
it's called co-operating ;)
good luck with this clan..
btw agn doesn't f osq and osq doesn't f agn anymore?:O

Ahmed

« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2008, 06:46:24 pm »
milec,real clans don't need leaders
it's called co-operating ;)
good luck with this clan..
btw agn doesn't f osq and osq doesn't f agn anymore?:O

How many "real" clans have you been in :S. You seem to know a lot.
Learning about chemistry all day is more fun than anything... sorry LieroX.

Hermod

« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2008, 06:47:16 pm »
Sure, why not.

Did I make your day now?

No seriously you should also put some principals behind this clan. And mayby there already is quite a few considering the name of the clan and situation of LX community.

"Vanishing Warrior's" could be like resistance against this agressive new LX world, filled with players who enjoys just to go for it. But your clan could be standing for those who respects tactical playing and playing smart and competitive.

Osp was always middle of there, but there never really been serious clan wich clearly defended this tactical playing.

This could finally be good clan to represent tactical side of the LX. If you wont spoil it from the beginning by leaving it too fast. So stay loyal to your project and it will be great one.
And together you can defend against morons who are trying to spoil your game by flaming that your plaingstyle sucks. Dont give a **** about them, as long you feel like you dont need to.

Atleast I see your clan in that way, well all members fits greatly in, butThor still wont fit in. Thor will be kicked out sooner or later because he is too agressive for this clan and plays the games attacking till death will pick him and he will cause many defeats wich will irritate the greatest part 95% of this clan for the win players.
So you need to give some lessons for Thor. To learn some more "patiency" and other tricks.

And theres no offence in my post, rather realistic opinion and also cheering up for you guys and for possible great new clan.

Mayby you could finally find the thing and let this be the clan for you. Collect all tactically great players who controls the whole scenario of LX tricks that are needed to win clanwars.

Well there already was FoH. But aC, Uw always were pretty much the same what comes to playing style.

So one hint try to capture also Fohers into your clan, and your long live will be guaranteed.
And one more guy, Finno Boss. He could be perfect also to this clan. He is very good playing tactically smart and has potential to master all mods, and you would be also mortar kings after that. And he has prooved his loyalty, and therby prolly wouldnt even join.
Do you have some kind of amulett or rock, that allows you to see the future? If not, i really suggest you to stop roleplaying some kind of proffesional medium.

Also, can you stop talking about this aggressive playing, like it's a new era?

You are seriously pathetic. And yeah, now start with your childish sarcasm, or even write a topic about it in TCL. I don't care, because a miracle has landed on this wonderful forum, people doesn't listen to you anymore! And that could be because you are so goodamn pathetic!

I know that legend and Thor has some hidden talants together, one of them is to be able to organise a clan, and that's why they don't need any stupid leader. But i still think they would be great as two leaders.... :P

Now good luck, and let's hope that MileC won't write anything else in this thread!

PS: Luffy, aren't you a bit tired of flamewars and argumentiation in all your new clans :P

MiLeC

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2008, 07:56:58 pm »
Sure, why not.

Did I make your day now?

Do you have some kind of amulett or rock, that allows you to see the future? If not, i really suggest you to stop roleplaying some kind of proffesional medium.

Also, can you stop talking about this aggressive playing, like it's a new era?

You are seriously pathetic. And yeah, now start with your childish sarcasm, or even write a topic about it in TCL. I don't care, because a miracle has landed on this wonderful forum, people doesn't listen to you anymore! And that could be because you are so goodamn pathetic!

I know that legend and Thor has some hidden talants together, one of them is to be able to organise a clan, and that's why they don't need any stupid leader. But i still think they would be great as two leaders.... :P

Now good luck, and let's hope that MileC won't write anything else in this thread!

PS: Luffy, aren't you a bit tired of flamewars and argumentiation in all your new clans :P

There was not any sarcasm there. Do you really think you Hermod would be capable to understand sarcasm when you see one? I mean you don't even regonize flamewar how could you understand sarcasm then.
In flamewars both sides flames. Here I just gave feedback and got flamed already two times, because you are capable to see only what you want to see or what you think others are thinking.
Well prolly its because also you understand the truth behind of it. And thing that if this clan will be based on good brotherhood it will fail for sure. Like all clans made by members in this clan. It's fact, not flame.

Now when it's just nice post you go to totally wrong direction. I just basicly repeatead the things what for example osq told me that he respects in LX.
I also gave some hints wich could possibly help to make clan more succesfull and there is really palce for them in LX.

Peoples can have different views towards LX and gamingstyles and what's important in clans. You should not flame peoples who have different opinion than yours to be pathetic.

Or is it the only thing your capable to do start flame others?

As I said I was only cheering for this clan. But somehow everything what I say is offensive.

MissingNo.

« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2008, 08:44:45 pm »
Why hello there. Why is this such a heated topic?
By the way: Good luck with the clan, I hope it does well.

Gigolo

« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2008, 09:22:27 pm »
This thread is hilarious.
I've laughed more reading through all the snide put-downs than I have in a while.

My favorite was Adam's
Quote from: Adam
Can someone list the former members of Uw in this new cool clan?

Ahmed

« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2008, 10:22:40 pm »
Agn + oSq lose cw to [DtoD], there cw streak ends... new clan comes. When you lose enough cw's here you will make another clan? Also, why not join aC, I'd like to ask why you couldn't make it simple because it seems like there was no reason for aC to die? Did aC have such a bad name that it would hurt your reputation to join? Honestly it's about the players who **** a clans name not what the clan has done when you think about it. Anyways good luck with your clan maybe you can prove me wrong and actually go past 2 years and live :).
Learning about chemistry all day is more fun than anything... sorry LieroX.

AgnituS

« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2008, 10:40:11 pm »
Agn + oSq lose cw to [DtoD], there cw streak ends... new clan comes. When you lose enough cw's here you will make another clan? Also, why not join aC, I'd like to ask why you couldn't make it simple because it seems like there was no reason for aC to die? Did aC have such a bad name that it would hurt your reputation to join? Honestly it's about the players who **** a clans name not what the clan has done when you think about it. Anyways good luck with your clan maybe you can prove me wrong and actually go past 2 years and live :).

Now that you have told this very intresting theory about how this new clan was found, let me tell the truth.

oSq got bored to -aFo- & -oFa- because we only got two members. He thought we would do fine with just two and playing only 2v2 clan wars. In the end, he didn't like it and decided to ask some aC members to join -aFo-. They didn't accept the offer, but together oSq and aC members got this idea about new clan. And now it's been made. Cool, isn't it?

And no, we are not going to make a new clan when the first cw defeat arrives.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 10:55:58 pm by AgnituS »

Ruki

« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2008, 10:43:26 pm »
Summer is almost here so the epidemy of clan creating has burst up again.

Desmond

• 5 4 5 8 7 7 5 5 4 3 7 7 6 1 1 3 <-- the first music title! (aint it gay and lovely Haze)
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +80/-16
  • 3488 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Desmond
  • Beautiful madness.
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2008, 10:46:28 pm »
Yep. I'll have to stop Vidar and Leon from restarting PRP...

Cloud

« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2008, 10:48:55 pm »

Now that you have told this very intresting theory about how this new clan was found, let me tell the truth.

oSq got bored to -aFo- & -oFa- because we only got two members. He thought we would do fine with just two and playing only 2v2 clan wars. In the end, he didn't like it and decided to ask aC members to join -aFo-. They didn't accept the offer, but together oSq and aC members got this idea about new clan. And now it's been made. Cool, isn't it?

Why would a clan with lots of members join a clan with only 2 members? It seems crazy that a clan with 2 members would ask a clan that has 7 or so members to join it, it should be vice versa. So, I'm just curious what you and oSq had agaisnt aC, that you wanted to be teammates with all of the aC members, however you just didn't want to have to wear the [aC] tag.

MissingNo.

« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2008, 10:50:17 pm »

oSq got bored to -aFo- & -oFa- because we only got two members. He thought we would do fine with just two and playing only 2v2 clan wars. In the end, he didn't like it and decided to ask aC members to join -aFo-. They didn't accept the offer, but together oSq and aC members got this idea about new clan. And now it's been made. Cool, isn't it?

Why would a clan with lots of members join a clan with only 2 members? It seems crazy that a clan with 2 members would ask a clan that has 7 or so members to join it, it should be vice versa. So, I'm just curious what you and oSq had agaisnt aC, that you wanted to be teammates with all of the aC members, however you just didn't want to have to wear the [aC] tag.
Why? It's not quantity that counts, it's quality.

Yep. I'll have to stop Vidar and Leon from restarting PRP...
PRP!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 53   Go Up

anything