Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Recent slowdown  (Read 3257 times)

RuNyoufool

Recent slowdown
« on: May 09, 2008, 05:29:46 pm »
Some people were wondering why LXA has been extremely slow a few days ago (and once before that), i figured that it had to do with the script that includes the recent host list. When it can't reach the server it will keep trying for about a minute (or more) and finally give up, which means pages won't be loaded untill then. I've added a 1 sec. timeout to the script now, so this *should* be fixed now. Just have to wait till the server is down again ;-)
this was posted in the past. everything on forums can be manipulated. don't believe what you see or read.

miri

Re: Recent slowdown
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2008, 05:33:26 pm »
We love you! :-*
[Cop] miri

Flaw

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2008, 05:54:15 pm »
That's nice. Good job.
"I'm a ****ing starship. I'm allowed to cheat." -  The Arbitary

RuNyoufool

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2008, 05:33:29 pm »
and again, the slowdown during the last day or so was caused by an include that i completely forgot about. sorry for the wait  :-[
this was posted in the past. everything on forums can be manipulated. don't believe what you see or read.

SteelSide

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2008, 09:03:31 pm »
It's no problem! As long as i can get too a site without a t/o I'm happay. Especially if that site is owned by you runnie boi..  :-* :-* :-*
//end

Thanks for letting us know ;)
Get yourselves to IRC asap, I'm lonely. (And please change nick from OpenLieroXor)

RuNyoufool

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2008, 11:51:37 pm »
It's no problem! As long as i can get too a site without a t/o I'm happay. Especially if that site is owned by you runnie boi..  :-* :-* :-*
//end

Thanks for letting us know ;)

Heej, I dont quite own it, community money makes us exist!

Thunder

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2008, 01:13:57 am »
Ok so thats why it was so slow in running things well thanks for letten us know bout it
Credit to: Savy
Pages: [1]   Go Up