Total servers: 3
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by Qaz, Today at 03:09:48 pm
2012 (Forum Discussion ) by Adam August 18, 2019, 08:29:56 pm
[wc] Legacy of the Toilet Warriors Tribute video (Forum Discussion ) by Adam August 18, 2019, 08:24:01 pm
Holidays/Me leaving/me coming back Threads (The World Outside) by Adam August 18, 2019, 08:14:20 pm
Backup server NL
Liero v1.0 – 20lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Unknown
Unknown – 0lt
IP: 80.186.170.22
Game Mode:
Max Kills: 0
Version: LieroX 0.56b
Players:
M0rtsHeaven
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Break ups and the After games  (Read 3656 times)

Lodur

Break ups and the After games
« on: April 21, 2008, 12:55:30 pm »
One day everything good comes to and end, unfortunately.
There is no easy way to break up with a person you have spent alot time with, who you care about or maybe even love this person. I've heard that there is nothing tomorrow day can promise. Or can it?
First day you are as happy as a person can be but tomorrow anything can happen.. Even the one you love may cheat on you or maybe this person just is so tierd of you and wants to move on.. Alone.

I've recently broke up from my girlfriend.. I thought it would last forever but you know what they say.. First love always feels like the only one. Still it was me who wanted to break up and it was the hardest thing i have ever done.
I knew it was best for both of us since those three months of distance relationship ( we were together for 9 months before that ) just cost too much money and mind. So i broke up with her the same day when we had a whole year of dating together. I just wanted more from my life than just one girl.

Im sure many here in LXA have experienced the hardness of break ups. Maybe you want to share some here with us?

With After games i mean all that stuff that is going on after the break up.
Misery, the feeling that something is missing and that aweful lonely feeling which can last for way too long.
Maybe your ex even keeps on calling you or sending you messages with phone or MSN.
Well that sure did happen to me.. And ofcourse as a open person i want to share it here  :-*

She said she never wants any other guys.. still now three weeks later she already has a 19year old boyfriend ( she is 15 years old.. ) But anyways, she kept on messaging me and didnt leave me alone. Then i just told her to move on.
Now it seems like its me who cant move on.. But luckily my brains are still working and im not going to take her back ( i happen to know that she just wants to make me jelious with her fancy new boyfriend with very poor school grades :p )

I didnt see any kind of topic about these kind of things so I just had to make one :) Please feel free to post your own experiences with love, break ups and the stuff after the relationship.

( Oh and no, some girl from a bar you banged once doesnt count :p )
When you reach max level you stop leveling

Wander

Re: Break ups and the After games
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2008, 03:10:44 pm »
Funny timing Lodur.. :)

I broke up with my girlfriend yesterday. Today, we would've had 6 months.
And yes, it indeed was one of the hardest things i've ever done.

Purplehaze

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2008, 01:06:11 am »
My first gf, we met in an AIM chatroom (I know, very lol). She lived about 15 minutes from me (by car), was a grade higher, and went to a different school. We went out for ~4 months (yes we actually went on dates) but it was hard since neither of us could drive. I actually started to play LX when I started going out with her xd. I think I was about 15  and a half years old.
Breaking up wasn't that hard with her, because we both knew it wasn't going that well, and we couldn't see a future with each other.

My second gf was a bit closer to home. She actually lived two houses away from me. She was also a grade higher, but we went to the same school. We went out for 8 months, but we broke up because she went off to college, so that was mutual. I had just turned 17 when we started going out.

I can't say that I was "in love" with either, they were both just high school relationships. After that I've had slim pickings with the girls, as most of them 'round here have turned out to be *****es. So, not so much in the "after games," for me. (Thank God.)

Krayonaise

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2008, 01:27:28 am »
The two girls i "liked" really are incredible people. I was too young. 'Nuff said. What works, works. What doesn't, does not. We move on. It's okay to reminisce. It's okay to cry. It's okay to miss her. But whatever you do, don't regret anything.
'
Oh my God, every one just shut up.

Desmond

• 5 4 5 8 7 7 5 5 4 3 7 7 6 1 1 3 <-- the first music title! (aint it gay and lovely Haze)
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +80/-16
  • 3488 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Desmond
  • Beautiful madness.
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2008, 01:48:56 am »
You said you'd never have regrets.
Jesus, is there someone yet who got that wish?
Did you get yours, babe?

Spoon

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2008, 01:54:55 am »
It's better to regret something you did than something you didn't.

There's a pretty blunt innuendo in there somewhere.

Krayonaise

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2008, 01:59:14 am »
what's the point in regretting?
Oh my God, every one just shut up.

Oxygen

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2008, 03:53:23 am »
According to Hrunting, love is just an emotion created to continue the species. It's all about Sex, the fact that you love this person is just a benefit.

Well, this girl and I are pretty damn close. Everyone who has met us, have thought that we're going out. We've been called "Lovers", an "item" etc...Anyhow this girl is really good looking, all the guys have crushes on her. A few years back, we liked each other, I was going to ask her out, but then I thought of all my other friends who like her. Then I realised that if we started "going out" then I would probably be given the cold shoulder (Friends are assholes), so I decided against doing that. I really regret that decision...

Swift

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2008, 09:59:52 am »
I had a girlfriend for about two years. We broke up after several bad months. The moment itself wans't that hard though, but the time afterwards...
You can compare it to eating a dessert every day, but suddenly you don't do it anymore ;D
We are still friends and keep seeing each other on regular base. So I can say that I have some 'after games'.

And yes:
(Friends are assholes)

Wander

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2008, 12:53:51 pm »
Heh, I'd say yours are the most interesting 'after games' i've heard of.

Well, this girl and I are pretty damn close. Everyone who has met us, have thought that we're going out. We've been called "Lovers", an "item" etc...Anyhow this girl is really good looking, all the guys have crushes on her. A few years back, we liked each other, I was going to ask her out, but then I thought of all my other friends who like her. Then I realised that if we started "going out" then I would probably be given the cold shoulder (Friends are assholes), so I decided against doing that. I really regret that decision...
Well first of all, i think you should trust your friends better.
Second of all, even though it may feel like that, it is never too late to ask her out anyway ;)

Lodur

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2008, 01:59:49 pm »
It's better to regret something you did than something you didn't.

There's a pretty blunt innuendo in there somewhere.

I agree with you.

what's the point in regretting?

Its actually very hard to decide yourself if you regret something or not.
I dont regret breaking up with my ex but still part of me wants her back.. My mind makes it hard and complicated.
When you reach max level you stop leveling

GoldNinja

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2008, 10:49:55 am »
Kas vain sanoi kasvain ja kasvoi vain, kuinka kasvain voi kasvaa noin vain!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything