Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: rotten mod  (Read 5413 times)

RuNyoufool

rotten mod
« on: April 20, 2008, 10:55:05 pm »
On the heels of announcing one moderator's leaving, we now have more cheerful news.

Ruki

is your new co-host on LXA. He'll be filling in the vacancy of gmod and will be closely following activities on LXA and the wiki. And off course he'll be helping out new users. Extra attention will be given to the cavern of enlightment and events & contests sections. So before you launch a new event it might be wise to discuss the settings / rules / ideas with Ruki before posting a thread. The cavern will be monitored even more closely so that posts there meet the required quality.

Welcome on board, Ruki!

(Oh, he's in RIP.. please post your conspiracy theories)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 10:57:28 pm by RuNyoufool »
this was posted in the past. everything on forums can be manipulated. don't believe what you see or read.

Snap

Re: rotten mod
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2008, 11:00:17 pm »
Yay for ruki Congratulations!

made me lol :)

Griffin

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2008, 11:03:49 pm »

Purplehaze

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2008, 11:07:07 pm »
Welcome to the team Ruki  :)

Adam

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2008, 11:21:43 pm »
Quote from: Asrack
I missed inturpreted that wrong than.
Gezz.

Raziel

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2008, 11:34:52 pm »
"Ok, I never believed that RIP clan had anything to do with controlling or desire to have the powers, and this whole moronic conspiracy was just plain stupid. But now I gotta say, that this what Milec was saying has become sooo true. It's all RIP's fault. I can clearly see it now. Suddenly Ruki is a Global Moderator. Isn't it scary? The core of RIP, most evil persona ever - King of Sarcasm, Noob Reaver, Mind Crasher... it's unbelievable. Seriously, RIP IS pure EVIL, and now you allow another one - this most wanted bastard, to RULE us all? it's like... like giving Ring to Sauron, like letting Luke Skywalker die before he meets his daddy, like wearing panties UNDER pants while having S tag on your chest, like... like... like... it's just a very bad idea.

I'm sure that all people on Topless Forums agree with me.

I quit LXA!1!1!"

*Thor's Diary*

Oxygen

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2008, 01:40:02 am »
Damnit, another mod. The fact that he's from RIP makes no difference, just one more person to ruin my fun and delete my posts. I hope you guys die horrible, lonely deaths.

Goodluck!  :D

Asrack

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2008, 05:04:36 am »
Awhile ago when I got home from work, I noticed Rukis name was blue.

I actualled 'laughed out loud" so hard about the whole RIP controlling thing. I couldn't post anything about it. I just had to step away to forget about it. Congratz Ruki. :)

theory: Ruki is secretly trying to remove all spam from LXA! True story. :O
« Last Edit: April 21, 2008, 05:41:23 am by Asrack »

Spectro

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2008, 09:46:03 am »
Welcome aboard! Not really like this changes much though- I think Ruki's basically been our gmod without the official title these past few months. He's made sure the report post function was put to reeeal good use. =P

Gaston

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2008, 05:23:37 pm »
Yes. Welcome to the team Ruki! Now when you report a post, you can also fix it, so the others don't have to do the dirty work! :P
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

Snap

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2008, 05:25:31 pm »

Crizze

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2008, 06:47:48 pm »
Gratz Ruki(DA EVEIL KIRBYY) i realy hope that spam in LXA will be less or even none.  :o
I know i don't post very much, but when i post it's so awesome that it cover's 10 of your posts.

Swift

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2008, 06:49:48 pm »
Welcome onboard Ruki. Report post feature will be used 1/10 from what is was from now on xD

Good luck!

Kurt

• I came here for two things, to kick some ass and to drink some beer, looks like the beer is almost finished.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +25/-5
  • 550 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Kurt
[News] rotten mod
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2008, 08:13:50 pm »
Congrats, Ruki.

On the heels of announcing one moderator's leaving, we now have more cheerful news.

Ruki

is your new co-host on LXA. He'll be filling in the vacancy of gmod and will be closely following activities on LXA and the wiki. And off course he'll be helping out new users. Extra attention will be given to the cavern of enlightment and events & contests sections. So before you launch a new event it might be wise to discuss the settings / rules / ideas with Ruki before posting a thread. The cavern will be monitored even more closely so that posts there meet the required quality.

Welcome on board, Ruki!

Cloud

« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2008, 03:33:20 am »
Two words: Congratulations and Grapevine.

Hatten

« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2008, 08:08:50 pm »
****, hope you have fun ruining peoples life :-*
I don't do unintentionall mistakes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything