Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Truth About edse  (Read 3161 times)

edse

The Truth About edse
« on: December 09, 2010, 04:51:23 pm »
Well, I've been here for a while and am well known among the active part of the community. Howerver there are a few things i have to sort out for you. So, finally, I will write my introduction.

The Truth About edse

Chapter
1. Intro
2. The Dark Ages (not really)
3. Gettin Gangsta
4. My Schizophrenia And How You Should Handle It
5. My Future Career
6. How I Found The Cure For Cancer
7. Achieving World Peace A "How To"

1. My first conntact with Liero was in 2000 or 2001 when the main entertinaent at breaks in school was to watch when two older guys played split screen on one of the computers. I even got to try once or twice but my computer skills at that time (age 10) made it funnier to watch.

...And some things that should not have been forgotten were lost..

In the spring of 2010 i was searching the internet for one of my other favourite games, Generally. While I was downloading I saw a familiar picture in the recommended list.

Generally

2. I Downloaded and began to play. I got two bans in the beginning ((Str8) Werid Apples and someone i Sn) but thanks to my positive personality and humor i was soon accepted by IRC and Neon. I played alot in their servers and thanks to their and Liams and Hostiles (shake, shake) protection i was seldom kicked, although i must have been the suckiest player ever.

3. As i was getting more well know, many were saying I should join Cop as i played much with IRC, Neon, Sniper, Hardz, Hawk and Tapir and I were also able to join Cops private games. And in fact, while I was playing with IRC, he asked me to join, as I was not taking him seriuos (and i wasn't playing much in the summer) I answered "dont have time i think".

Instead, when Gyrspo recreated WK and collected some no-claners I joined it.

Peak of my career

4. As you may have noticed, I'm suffering from severe mental disorders, but thats nothing against what i'm about to tell you now. For the first five months it always said "Sweden" when I joined a server. Since I'm from Finland and patriotic I had to do something about it. So I got my "Police Back Up.png" skin (aka teamkillers dream) in order to get a blue and white appearance. I also refused to use swedish (although it's my native language) and sticked to english.
In the last moths people have gotten suspicious about my consistent change of country Sweden/Finland and i will now explain once and for all (done it many times in-game). I study  math at university level in Turku/Åbo so when I'm there I have a finnish IP. At weekends i travel home to Åland/Ahvenanmaa (part of Finland). Åland have an own internet domain .ax and a company that provides internet, however it ****s up a lot of internet services as it doesn't recognize your country. So i have a swedish company instead, giving me a swedish IP and possibility to use swedish services.

Funny fact: If i'd use the other company it would say "The Aland Islands" and showing a flag like this . As i'm the only active player from Åland this would be my private.

5. This became far to long so this is the end (<- right there)

ps. there may be updates

And numerous edits
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 04:58:15 pm by edse »

SLak0n

Re: The Truth About edse
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2010, 05:42:28 pm »
True story. 8)

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2010, 05:51:46 pm »
You're a WK, good enough for me
altho I don't know you at all

This is where I put my secret messages, ssh!

Hostile

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2010, 06:00:47 pm »
Yay, I got mentioned in someones introduction. Oh, and cool story.

Ps. You'd better still be shakin' it.

SorZ

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2010, 10:02:51 pm »
Quote from: edse
Since I'm from Finland and patriotic I had to do something about it. So I got my "Police Back Up.png" skin in order to get a blue and white appearance. I also refused to use swedish (although it's my native language) and sticked to english.

Aahahahaha, epic.

Hawk

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2010, 04:09:38 pm »
i thought you was gonna cut it at 6. :D
The best player isn't the one with most kills every game, the best player is the one that has most fun playing.

edse

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2010, 12:24:19 pm »
A little competition so you have some extra credits to buy this years christmas gifts for. The quest is to find some places in Google street view. You have to find my two previous homes, the one getting closest on each place (even if you guessed Australia) get 500 credits. And as a bonus, if someone finds me  ???, he gets 1000 credits (never gonna happen). The competition ends at 23/12 21:00 finnish time.

Post the links as

1. My childhood home
2. My second home
Bonus. Me (this have to be the exact picture)

Have fun ::)

Hawk

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2010, 05:42:08 pm »
Finland!
The best player isn't the one with most kills every game, the best player is the one that has most fun playing.

edse

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2010, 06:16:03 pm »

edse

« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2010, 03:25:50 pm »

Midnight

« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2010, 03:51:44 pm »
gonna be stalkers now, be sure!
Emma Watson <333

<3