Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: A Little About Me ~ Cra2y  (Read 9670 times)

Cra2y

A Little About Me ~ Cra2y
« on: August 04, 2010, 11:27:37 pm »
A Little About Me
Birthday: 9/17/1995
Hobbies: Gaming, Anime, Skating (boards, not boots), Biking, Reading Manga, Programming, Watching TV, Messing on the internets
IQ: 130/135'ish (I don't act very smart though :p)

OLX History
I started playing OLX in 7th grade when I saw some friends playing it on the school computers, local mode with two players. After downloading the game at home I got straight into playing net play. After about 3 days of playing online (mostly mortars, that's what everyone was playing at the time) I was invited to be a recruit for WK (White Knight) clan. Then I started playing almost everyday after school. A few months later WK downsized to a new clan of about 5 or 10 (I forgot how many) members called KR (Knight Riders). The clan leader (White Knight) closed the clan because he thought everyone was inactive. Then after a week or two I stopped playing OLX for awhile to concentrate on school and skating. After about two months plus of not playing I came back and saw some familiar people online and even some new people. So I started my own clan called WM (Worm Mafia), started off ok but lately everyone is inactive, so it's just me and one other member.

Clans
WK
KR
WM
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 04:47:51 am by Cra2y »

Hawk

Re: A Little About Me ~ Cra2y
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2010, 11:38:48 pm »
Not much story but info is nice.
+ for WK and KR
The best player isn't the one with most kills every game, the best player is the one that has most fun playing.

Hugglebunny

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2010, 11:39:30 pm »
Your a mortar player or a multimod? :D

Cra2y

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2010, 11:40:42 pm »
Your a mortar player or a multimod? :D

multimod, but started as a mortar player (so I'm best at morts) :p

Hugglebunny

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2010, 11:41:31 pm »
Kinda new at multimodding then, huh? :P

Roxxy~

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2010, 11:41:49 pm »
Not much Info, but sure nice. :d

Cra2y

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2010, 11:43:32 pm »
Not much Info, but sure nice. :d

I'll type an autobiography later xD

Kinda new at multimodding then, huh? :P

Pretty much  ;D

Hawk

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2010, 12:03:50 am »
dude your not a clanhopper.
(btw i updated my introduction)
The best player isn't the one with most kills every game, the best player is the one that has most fun playing.

Cra2y

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2010, 12:15:02 am »
dude your not a clanhopper.
(btw i updated my introduction)
I know I'm not, I stayed with WK and KR till they died :p

Hawk

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2010, 12:17:05 am »
Same here.
it's a real shame you know...

Cra2y

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2010, 12:23:26 am »
Yeah, stupid Fuego xD

Hawk

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2010, 12:25:03 am »
If .:KR:. didn't die i'd be still in it...

Cra2y

« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2010, 12:27:43 am »
If .:KR:. didn't die i'd be still in it...

Same :p

Hawk

« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2010, 12:29:23 am »
it was a nice clan with nice people... :'(
but man i'm happy in Cop

Ruki

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2010, 12:28:38 am »
Nice intro, it is always interesting to me to see how somebody started to play this game or how discovered it. I believe for most it was seeing some classmate or older sibling playing it :P on a side note, 125 of IQ is not really high and something to boast about :P

Tafka

« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2010, 01:18:28 am »
I guess you are an OK fella. You are still young compared to the rest of the LX older players (not by age, but playing time), and you still need to learn a lot. But as much as I've seen you, you are willing to learn a lot. I haven't seen you in-game much, and I guess I wont see you in-game much. Maybe you've heard of me , maybe not. But as long as you can keep your attitude fine and so on, good luck !

Cra2y

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2010, 03:41:41 am »
Nice intro, it is always interesting to me to see how somebody started to play this game or how discovered it. I believe for most it was seeing some classmate or older sibling playing it :P on a side note, 125 of IQ is not really high and something to boast about :P

Actually I asked my Mom again and she said it was 130/135 and she said that wasn't necessarily accurate because at the time I was fighting OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder), I think I might get another one just to see exactly where I am now that I don't have as big of a problem. Either way that's in the very superior range and I wasn't bragging necessarily, I just stated my IQ and said I didn't act smart :)

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2010, 04:20:13 am »
100 iq is average, 140 iq is genius, so if you have over 120, it would make you an over average thinker in school. Probably 95% of this LX community have over 120 iq, or they atleast claim that, so it isn't much of a deal.

KR and WK = awesomenator. I've played starcraft together with whiteknight, he's an awesome guy(selfish remark: not as good as me in starcraft tho).

So which symptoms of OCD did you have?

This is where I put my secret messages, ssh!

Cra2y

« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2010, 04:45:14 am »
100 iq is average, 140 iq is genius, so if you have over 120, it would make you an over average thinker in school. Probably 95% of this LX community have over 120 iq, or they atleast claim that, so it isn't much of a deal.

KR and WK = awesomenator. I've played starcraft together with whiteknight, he's an awesome guy(selfish remark: not as good as me in starcraft tho).

So which symptoms of OCD did you have?

Well, I was a neat freak (and not just like eww something dirty I need to wash my hands now) I was washing my hands constantly, it got so bad my hands got chapped and red, and my mom would have to hide the soap that was in the bathroom. I remember out smarting her by leaving some soap on one of those puff ball things (I don't know what there called) and then washing my hands with that. I also have (still do this some times) this things where sometimes if I touch something with one hand I had to touch it with the other, or if I tapped something with one foot I had to tap it with the other. We eventually adopted a support animal, you know like how blind people have dogs to help them walk through cities, only it was mental support to help me cope with the OCD instead of physical support. His name is Diego (named after a city I lived in for a few years called San Diego), and he helped me alot with getting over the neat freak mentality since you have to pick up after the dog, and bathe the dog, etc.

EDIT: I also used to check the locks on the doors a couple of times every night, because I thought someone would come in and rob/harm/kill us
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 11:59:12 pm by Cra2y »

Cra2y

« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2010, 01:35:07 pm »
Something amazing I did on 4chan /a/nimu (I'm lawrence and spidey) also posted image on the Anime board on here
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up