Liero v1.0 – 100lt
IP: 144.76.67.162
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Contribute to OpenLieroX  (Read 15261 times)

albert

Contribute to OpenLieroX
« on: May 09, 2010, 11:41:05 pm »
OpenLieroX can use your help in many ways. If you are interested in contributing to OpenLieroX in some way, I have summarized the possibilities in a Wiki article here:

http://www.openlierox.net/wiki/index.php/Contribute

I have also written an article in case you want to learn coding. In that case, OpenLieroX is a good project to start with. But also otherwise, contributions on the source code are highly welcome. Read the full article here:

http://www.openlierox.net/wiki/index.php/Contribute_to_the_source_code

Ruki

Re: Contribute to OpenLieroX
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2010, 11:55:37 pm »
Hmpf, Albert... You forgot Skin creation.

crzylieroguy

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2010, 03:02:10 am »
I added something to the wiki: just being active

ChristopherT

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2011, 12:42:40 am »
Two of my Liero 1.33 levelpacks were included in the OpenLiero Ultimate Level Pack, and I think that's great! I did have a third one released called "Cold War Armour" that was lost when my HD drive on my old computer died the first time! I'm currently in the process of making a new version of that level pack and I'm halfway done.  I'd like to see the new level pack included in the next update of the Ultimate Level Pack!  :)

ChristopherT
 TrekLiero
 WWII Ships

AnubisBlessing

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2011, 09:24:21 am »
Two of my Liero 1.33 levelpacks were included in the OpenLiero Ultimate Level Pack, and I think that's great! I did have a third one released called "Cold War Armour" that was lost when my HD drive on my old computer died the first time! I'm currently in the process of making a new version of that level pack and I'm halfway done.  I'd like to see the new level pack included in the next update of the Ultimate Level Pack!  :)

ChristopherT
 TrekLiero
 WWII Ships

Just to carify - These levels, are they for Liero 1.33 or Liero Xtreme?

ChristopherT

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2011, 07:32:54 pm »
Liero 1.33 or OpenLeiro 1.35b!   :)  I use Wormhole 2.0, PSP7 and Paint to make the levels. Then I use OpenLiero to test them!  ;D

Thanks!

ChristopherT

AnubisBlessing

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2011, 04:04:00 pm »
Liero 1.33 or OpenLeiro 1.35b!   :)  I use Wormhole 2.0, PSP7 and Paint to make the levels. Then I use OpenLiero to test them!  ;D

Thanks!

ChristopherT
Just so you know, this is neither of those games. Or am I competely lost? Are old Liero levels compatible with OLX?

DarkCharlie

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2011, 08:22:56 pm »
Just so you know, this is neither of those games. Or am I competely lost? Are old Liero levels compatible with OLX?

Yes, they are, many of them are even quite popular. Search your levels folder for *.lev.

ChristopherT

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2011, 05:09:10 am »

Nope, you are not lost!  8)  Those old .Lev files are compatible with OpenLieroX!

ChristopherT

AnubisBlessing

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2011, 09:16:42 am »

Nope, you are not lost!  8)  Those old .Lev files are compatible with OpenLieroX!

ChristopherT
Allright, good to know!

ChristopherT

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2011, 09:34:15 pm »
Can levelpacks be uploaded to the filebase here?  If so, would they go into the levels section or the Packs & Other section?  The pack is done now and I've already sent Iceman his copy!  ;D

Thanks!

ChristopherT

Ruki

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2011, 10:43:55 pm »
Can levelpacks be uploaded to the filebase here?  If so, would they go into the levels section or the Packs & Other section?  The pack is done now and I've already sent Iceman his copy!  ;D

Thanks!

ChristopherT

I think this should clarify it.

ChristopherT

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2011, 03:33:17 am »
Thank, Ruki!  That's Crystal clear now!   :)

ChristopherT

Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything