Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
OpenLieroXor(0 lives, 0 kills)
OpenLieroXor(0 lives, 2 kills)
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: From Dusk till Dawn - Midnight  (Read 8454 times)

Midnight

From Dusk till Dawn - Midnight
« on: October 30, 2009, 10:59:44 pm »
Hi, I am Midnight :-*                                     

Maybe some of u have seen a player called Midnight, and thought: "Who the **** is that?!"

For that case i'll show some facts about me :p

Nickname: Midnight, Tequila <3
Sex: male; at the evening :D
Playing Liero for about 4 years.
I am actually a player who plays Lx for enjoyment.

Clans i used to be member:

[~Sun~], {AoW}, ...at the moment I am one leader of [Str8].

The Tequila Story about Midnight:
About four years ago a swedish guy visited our class at the morning. At this morning my neighbour was sick and thats why there was a free place for the new one. We get in touch really quickly. After a short time he showed me what he was doing at the PC when he was bored: Playing Liero (the old Mac version.) We played it together. Having shown this to our classmates this worm game has become the most played game ever in our school - you could say a disease. Even the little teenagers started to play it after having watched us aiming missiles to our opponent (Damn, i miss them!).
From this time i started playing Liero. My dear friend from Sweden visits my hometown each year, so we got the chance to have a duel for hours. :D

After a while i was interested in the internet games. So I started to play in this so called worldwideweb. Pretty astonishing - this change from the old Liero to the LieroXtreme i have to admit. But after a while i found my right place. My best (german) friend founded the clan [~Sun~]. Perhaps many of u remember the members and in connection to that the word NoobClan. Yes, we started at the really bottom of Liero ClanBusiness. One day i came across Tytus and Michael C. (MC) playing morts at a server. We talked a bit and after a short while they were our first Sun members. From this time these two guys growed to my heart, really. These are the two guys which i really like - even love :D. Sun was the funniest time i have ever had until now. And also T-Bag and Sushi <3 Mr. Miami (my german friend) talked about them many times and some time i met them at a server, too. Really awsome dudes! :) They really (lx)friendshipped with him.

Well, now i have to say after that time ([~Sun~] crashed after two years of being), my "career" has started. I am a player who has never been to an established clan like LaG or AoG or so. So i joined only few little clans, but they failed everytime - thats the worst thing of little clans. They just fail to fast after a great Boom..

Now Seize and me are leading [Str8] - a clan which could give non pro players the chance to improve. Even now we could see such big imrpovements. Having passed a cruel point at the end of September (5 of 8 members left for some "reasons") we stayed tough until now and our BackUp seems to work well. Let's see.

Well, I know I am not an old player who is so famous like others. But i hope there are some Lx Dudes who connect something with the name of the player Midnight ;)

<3

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ylu0ybj7DIg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ylu0ybj7DIg</a>
« Last Edit: October 31, 2009, 12:32:05 am by Midnight »
Emma Watson <333

<3

Snap

Re: From Dusk till Dawn - Midnight
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2009, 02:35:18 am »

*Gyogyi*

• AoG sucks compares to Osp, I know it, but I just act like AoG is better. I also have a crush on Bart.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +37/-4
  • 2593 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To *Gyogyi*
  • Jordy and myself in August--RETIRED
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2009, 02:38:02 am »
Read your story, and I liked some of your thoughts:)

GL with improving your "little" clan ;)

hint: brotherhood should be the most important thing to have, when trying to form the roots of a clan.

forming a brotherhood takes a while, often years, but once its done, its really somethng why the entire hard work, playing, nerding with an online game makes it worth it!

These days Im more and more sure about that AoG could represent this to you the best(RIP as well, but they play even less than us:P), because all of us are quite busy with studies, and work, therefore we dont play too much, yet we talk nearly everyday on msn, and 90% of the time about things which arent related to the game.

Its quite an interesting lvl to reach when we talk about online friendship. The best part is, when you get lucky to visit a country where some of your online friends live as well, you get the feeling you are not visiting a totally unknown place:).

ah well I ll stop writing my thoughts now.

GL ;)
-
create your own brute here: http://kicsidzsiii.mybrute.com  (by this u also help me:)

IRC

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2009, 03:15:20 am »
Nice story and blabla,

My only thought is, where u been all those 4 years?  I guess u count 4 years since u found the liero game 4 years ago, Then I guess I been playing for 9 years, cheers.
Cop is my legacy.

Midnight

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2009, 10:40:56 am »
First of all Thanks to everyone who wrote something kind :)

hint: brotherhood should be the most important thing to have, when trying to form the roots of a clan.

forming a brotherhood takes a while, often years, but once its done, its really somethng why the entire hard work, playing, nerding with an online game makes it worth it!

Yes, thx for that hint ;) but i have the same thoughts. Actually we started to form something like that, cause -when Str8 had still his players- we really enjoyed playing together. But playrs imrpoved ofc and if u have to possibility to join a clan like HP or Cop you just take it, so it is quite hard to form a clan with "his own" members..  :-[

Nice story and blabla,

My only thought is, where u been all those 4 years?  I guess u count 4 years since u found the liero game 4 years ago, Then I guess I been playing for 9 years, cheers.

Yes, two years on the internet
Emma Watson <333

<3

Hawk

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2009, 10:56:52 am »
nice story  :)
dunno what to say but ua cool person
The best player isn't the one with most kills every game, the best player is the one that has most fun playing.

SLak0n

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2010, 04:37:43 pm »
Midnight, what about me :((((((((

Boomboy

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2011, 03:30:00 am »
They just fail to fast after a great Boom..

It took me 3 years to find this?

Midnight

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2011, 09:25:23 pm »

Yeah, you?

:D Yep. such a secret!
Emma Watson <333

<3

Bizkit

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2011, 11:37:39 pm »
 Ich liebe dich....

....tokio hotel

SLak0n

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2011, 03:23:44 pm »

Yeah, you?

:D Yep. such a secret!

I took you 1 year to reply to my post..

Midnight

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2017, 11:37:53 pm »
So, today it is 19.11.2017 and I am still on board. I really have nice memories of playing with many of you. I remember starting playing Liero with my swedish friend many years ago in school, I remember joining the great world of LX online and enjoying endless numbers of duels and teamgames with so many worms of you. Especially the talks in servers, skype, forum - just gives me smiles :)

Lx really gave me joy in the late nights :D

So i wish you guys all the best and hope we are going to see us in Liero or somehow in real life. You always meet like 2 times in life ;)
Emma Watson <333

<3
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything