Server list not available
Straight - [Str8] ([Str8]) by Marten October 25, 2020, 03:43:13 pm
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Domination 2009 REVOLUTION  (Read 15064 times)

Code

Re: Domination 2009 REVOLUTION
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2009, 09:34:15 am »
:O
gratz milec!
you should definitly learn him/her how to play lx in some years ;)

-

about cop joining this tournament:
hmm it would be cool, but i don't know if we're playing enough.. but im in, if others are interested.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 10:07:03 am by Code »

Hatten

« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2009, 12:17:05 pm »
Nono, it is not a kid, it is a great grandpa he has not known about that has been in coma for about 100 years. duh!
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 10:39:33 pm by Hatten »
I don't do unintentionall mistakes.

Captain Nack Sparrow

« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2009, 05:47:18 pm »
I came here in order to annunciate that [NoM] accepts the invitation and joins the forces of the alliance. We will gain control of all valuable domination lands, [WvW] has been swimming in glory for a way too long time now. Once again it is up to [NoM] to show a somehow surprising victory over [WvW]. Our troupes shall stay in the well known land Ore Quarry, we've already been starting to build up our cities there. We will stay here and, we will make sure, none will take control over it. 
nsg

Erwan

« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2009, 05:55:55 pm »
I dont like complicated tournys, and me starting reading, seemed like it is complicated, anyways aren't there like a max amount of players needed for this to work?

It's clan competition.

Clans fight against eachothers. Basic idea is to win all rounds.

In Domination there is given maps for all participating clans. The idea is to capture all these maps.

There ain't schedule for games. Clans plays based on activity. Attacking and defending between two clans is turn based. Basicly like arranging cw's.

Games are played in defending clan map and server.

Setting will be always Liero 1.0 100lt limited.

But in this Domination WvW is controlling one map where the holder of the map can defend the level with what ever setting.

WvW also according to storyline of the competition as defenders of last Domination win can use one additional setting when defending their levels, wich they have to decide before the tourny starts.

That's as simplyfied as I can put it. But I am very poor when trying to say things simple. I can make even simple things complicated.
That combined to my lack of intrest and skills to express my self with correct english.

But you can ask as many times as you wish. I still try to explain, and somehow I sooner or later always manage do that.

But most of players here knows Domination from last time, so you can also ask from others.

I really hope that Cop will take part.

Also theres very recently big changes in my personal life. Got new family member who yestrday arrived very first time to home from hospital :).
The greatest thing ever happened for me btw ;)

This tournament will aswell be my farewell tourny for the competitive LX playing wich I have always loved a lot. Playing and arranging tournys.

Hehe, even it might be that I manage play only one game here(I'll make sure I get atleast one!), as my time from now on is extremly limited. I still wanna make my own farewell competitive tourny. To give some sort of funerals for my gaming "carreer"
Wich definatly is filled by funny moments, too many cw's and competition games.

But just have to have the last one aswell ;)

Gratz MileC!!
Give love at your kid :]
Best luck for you =P

Sakmongkol

« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2009, 06:16:16 pm »
Hello, I wish to make it clear that whatever I posted previously was not made as an official statement on behalf of the OwZ clan. All I meant to say there was basically the same thing for OwZ that Flaw said for Cop here:

Cop might take part if there is enough interest in the clan. As for me, I won't be joining.

My apologies for any inconvenience my previous post might have caused. As for any official decision, I believe such is yet to be made. You will hear from us in some time, and probably that statement will be posted by someone other than me.
"If you understood everything I say, you'd be me!"

~ Miles Davis

Frey

« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2009, 10:04:22 pm »
Congratulations MiLeC!!
Didn't see that one coming. ;D

Is it a boy or a girl by the way? :o

*Gyogyi*

• AoG sucks compares to Osp, I know it, but I just act like AoG is better. I also have a crush on Bart.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +37/-4
  • 2593 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To *Gyogyi*
  • Jordy and myself in August--RETIRED
« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2009, 10:11:23 pm »
Haha- seems like our "Big Daddy" has got a lot of fans here ;).

I knew it since months, but thans nvm.

Why I started writing this post is to drop up the question.

Who is going to be the next one ?;)
-
create your own brute here: http://kicsidzsiii.mybrute.com  (by this u also help me:)

MiLeC

• Ow Kurt wanna kiss and make up, please I miss your furry hippy face :*:*
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +49/-15
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
  • Wolf in a sheep's clothing
« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2009, 09:06:34 am »
Congratulations MiLeC!!
Didn't see that one coming. ;D

Is it a boy or a girl by the way? :o

It's a boy. Thanks for everyone for gongratulations :)

TO GET IT STARTED

Land's of Domination

1. Jukke Dome [WvW]
2. Fossil Facility [WvW]
3. Snus Industry Ltd  [WvW]
4. Liero Factory (Maintenance) [WvW]
5. Liero Factory (revisited) [WvW]

6. Jailbreak [AoG]
7. Ore Quarry [NoM]
8. Duel [Osp]
9. Mine of Midnight [aC]

[aC] You need to still choose level as WvW took your already chosed

[T3] Thanks anyways for [T3] and especially for Tafka from my behalf. Tafka even we always had so many argues and often disliked eachothers. Still I have very good memoryes especially from old T3 times. You were always one of the players whos skills I apreciated a lot. I would have hoped T3 to fight on our side against WvW. So if you still change your mind. You have prolly few days time to inform me. Namura on the other hand is moron and will always be ;D.. Jk jk. I always had fun time to make Namu pissed off, and he shared for sure the same with me ;)

[Axe] Waiting for your final confirmation to take part into competition.

[OwZ] Come on Rafman, Wander, Gaston and dudes, I want you to be there aswell, pick your level already ;).

[Cop] IRC, sorry that forgot your clan from the first post. But you know I have lot of respect towards your dedication and your clan. In my eyes your clan represe

[LaG] Your funny dudes, and I hope you atlease give some sort of response if you join or not.

[WvW]  you Forgot to inform in wich of these levels you will use their right to defend it with different settings.

[BanG] Choose your level again.

Also for [WvW] to remember when tourny starts. It will start as [WvW] defeding their lands and when ever [WvW] defends during this tourny you can use one additional setting. But this extra setting can't be changed during the tourny.

You don't need to reaveal set before the first battle. But the map in wich defender can use what ever settings you need to inform.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 03:14:45 pm by MiLeC »

Frey

« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2009, 11:17:53 am »
Speaking on Raf's behalf here: He won't be joining as he is having exams and therefor hasn't got time to play.

miri

« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2009, 11:48:58 am »
Since LFr is already taken by WvW, [BANG] chooses Destruction Dome.
[Cop] miri

Thor

« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2009, 12:34:18 pm »
[aC] takes Gears2.

I'm late, but congratulations Mika. :)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 01:05:06 pm by Thor »

Sebbe

« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2009, 12:37:18 pm »
We have now confirmed that we'll take part of the tournament.

Looking at all the levels, it hit us why not T3 Resort is available, as it's a far more used level nowadays compared to levels like Gears2 and Cave Drawing...

Anyway, we'll choose Cave Drawing, as there is no further signs of any better levels available.

Thor

« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2009, 01:09:34 pm »
Why should there be T3 resort when T3 is the only clan which plays it? Of course it hits when own clan's level is not in the list!

Captain Nack Sparrow

« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2009, 01:16:09 pm »
Why should there be T3 resort when T3 is the only clan which plays it? Of course it hits when own clan's level is not in the list!
aC weirdos only play their Whk shit in fossil. Besides there's plenty of others who play that level. :) and if they play it why can't they have it .  :-\
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 01:21:19 pm by Nack. »
nsg

Sebbe

« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2009, 01:19:38 pm »
Yet you got much to learn Thor.

We just pointed out that, why would some unpopular levels be playable while there's some popular levels missing?

Nack is right. :) hehe.

MiLeC

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2009, 02:18:02 pm »
Ok rule about levels, was totally forgot from me. I didn't meantion that we have to use original Domination levels.

During the battles of Domi 2009 whole city basicly melt down. WvW has rebuilt the city centrum and choosed it levels(IF WvW wants now change some levels, they can do so).

But now after alliance makes suprise attack, every clan has their chance to build their own map, meanwhile WvW is standing on their gates saying theres now way you can come any further! (so select what ever map)

SorZ

« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2009, 02:42:14 pm »
MiLeC!

While the forces of aC was rebuilding the ruins of Gears2 we found a secret tunnel.
We followed it and found a new place we call: Mine of Midnight.
Which means we retreat from Gears2 and start to build our militia base in Mine of Midnight instead.

9. Mine of Midnight [aC]

Edit: Okay I just realized how dumb that was!
If you feel like adding Mine of Midnight - we pick it! Otherwise we just simply pick Gears2.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 03:04:19 pm by SorZ »

MiLeC

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2009, 03:13:53 pm »
MiLeC!

While the forces of aC was rebuilding the ruins of Gears2 we found a secret tunnel.
We followed it and found a new place we call: Mine of Midnight.
Which means we retreat from Gears2 and start to build our militia base in Mine of Midnight instead.

9. Mine of Midnight [aC]

Edit: Okay I just realized how dumb that was!
If you feel like adding Mine of Midnight - we pick it! Otherwise we just simply pick Gears2.

That's the spirit ;)

Sakmongkol

« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2009, 10:34:19 pm »
Now this is an official statement:

Quote from: Wander
The OutlawZ would like to thank MiLeC for his invitation for them to join his alliance, to drive the WvW out of their lands. He apparently recognises our mighty forces as indispencable for the successful completion of this quest, and we do appreciate that.
However, the OutlawZ hold no grudge against the World of vanishing Warriors. Moreover, we also don't desire domination of any lands that have been polluted by the previous domination of any other clan than ourselves. We are perfectly satisfied within our own spaces, unknown to any Inlaw.

We have decided to decline this invitation and not take part in this war, which isn't ours.

With regards, the OutlawZ
"If you understood everything I say, you'd be me!"

~ Miles Davis

Hatten

« Reply #59 on: June 14, 2009, 11:24:41 pm »
Someone should write a book about these tournaments when this one is done, the story is frigging awesome.
I don't do unintentionall mistakes.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All   Go Up

anything